Chapter 1

AJ's POV:

I was walking home from school when I saw it. The shadows, quick movements, eyes watching me. I walked home quicker and had to take the shortcut. The woods. Those two little words always scared me. I was a goodie goodie. I was more of a nerd and a goodie actually. I'm only 16. I'm a virgin. At least I call myself that. I was raped when I was little. I forget and try not to think about it. I always wear skinny jeans just Cuz. But today i wore tan bootie shorts with a white button top. I where glasses and my hair up. ALWAYS. I'm a fashion designer I don't actually make the clothes, just draw them Ever since 3rd grade I have always been an A/B honor roll student.

I walk through the woods. I ran. Scared for my life. I heard multiple footsteps after me. No. I can't be kidnapped. As soon as I thought I lost them I was pushed to the ground into the creek and saw the school bullies running away and laughing. I hated them. They were all mean except for Niall and Harry. They turned back and smiled and helped me out of it.

"Sorry about that love." Harry said. "What's your name love?"

"Dude. I ain't your love and the name is AJ" I said harshly. I felt bad but they pushed me in the cold water! Which was also nice Cuz its summer time and I was hot.

"OK love." Niall smirked.

"Oh by the way sorry about them being douche bags." Harry said.

"Ugh I'm used to it." I said.

"Wait aren't you like, the school geek?" Harry asked.

"If your gonna insult me. Do it right. Its called NERD." I said harshly. I grabbed my book bag and walked off.

"Hey you wanna come over?" I asked.

"Uhhh sure." They said in an unsure voice.

"What?" I stopped walking and faced them directly instead of a side glance.

"Oh nothin'." Harry said with his hands in his back pockets. He looked up at me with a beautiful smile. Wait what? Stop AJ! They are friends with the bullies! We walked home and we watched TV. I did my H.W. while watching it.

"Well I gotta go." Niall said. "Mom is making dinner.Bye Hazz. Bye AJ." He said walking out.

"Now we're alone" Harry said scooting closer to me.

"Uh y-y-yeah" I said. He scooted closer and our faces were centimeters apart. He was leaning in. I was leaning in to. Here goes my first kiss. Finally our lips connected. His tongue begged for entrance so I guess I was supposed to let him in. Our lips moved in sync as we started to deepen the kiss. His hand reached to my waist and we were laying on the couch. Me laying my back on the armrest. My hands were rapped up around his neck. My own fingers intertwining with my fingers to keep him pulled close. He pulled apart and looked at me biting his lip.

"Um I've been wanting to ask you if um you wanted to go on a date with me." He said looking down his cheeks getting red. I cupped his chin lifting it up. I smiled and nodded. I knelt in and kissed him again.

"Well I gotta go." He said.

"Next Tuesday, 6 o'clock sharp." He said.

"What would be the best thing to wear?" I asked.

"Lemme see your phone. So I can text you." He said I gave him my phone and he entered his number and texted himself to confirm it. "See you then" He said winking handing me my phone. I made sure he left and walked outside to go shopping for food.

....*Half hour later*......

I got inside and but the food away in the cupboards and heard a bang upstairs. Oh and parents you may ask? They are on the other side of the world in London for a 5 year long business trip. So I'm practically on my own. They send me all the rent and bill money and extra for myself to do things by myself. I walked up the stairs in all the bedrooms and walked away back downstairs. Guess I was just hearing things. Until a hand wrapped around my mouth carried over someone's shoulder. I tried kicking but that obviously didn't work. I was thrown onto my parents bed. No. No. Not again. It can't be happening again.

I got a glimpse of the person and I saw Zayn. The worst of them. I tried so hard not to cry. I feared what he was going to do. I felt an impact on my lips. They were obviously his. I tried pushing him off and he at least pulled away. Thank the Lord.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I screamed.

"Shut up and do what your told!" He screamed back trying to take my clothes off.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO GET RAPED AGAIN!" I screamed standing on the headboard leaning on the wall keeping grip of my clothes as he tried to rip them off.

"What?" Really he didn't hear that? "I'm so sorry!"

He said pulling me close into a hug. I felt his tears streaming down my cheek. Yes, his. That's how close we were. Really? How does he do that? Talk about mood swings. Raper to hugger. He kissed me again but softer. Honestly, no spark there. I felt him detach and I opened my eyes and he was gone.