Beginning 🌟

Little Ohm was a talkative and a cheerios boy. In his first day of school he has already became friends with many students.

But our little Nanon was an introvert. He doesn't like to talk with anyone else except from his parents. He has fair skin and dimples, he is really cute. But because of his introverted nature and looks, some students started bulling him.

One of the students said : "Little princess, come here".

Nanon just ignored them and went to his sit. But then that boy suddenly grabbed Nanon's bag and snatched it away from him. Nanon became scared now.

Nanon : "Please give it back."

That boy : "If I didn't give it back to you what would you do?"

Nanon starting crying loudly, Cause he knows he can't win against this little pig. When those boys saw that Nanon is crying, they starting laughing at him.

That boy : "Aww! He completely looks like a girl.. and now he is crying like a girl."

They are starting teasing him.

Now Nanon started crying more loudly. When Ohm noticed all of this and he went there.

Ohm went close to that boy who was bullying Nanon and said..

Ohm : "What are you doing, Sam? Who is this boy Aad why is he crying?"

That boy means Sam : "Look at him, ohm.. he is such a crybaby and I think he is a girl look at his face.. he looks like a girl"

Then suddenly Sam pushed Nanon and Nanon fell down on the ground with thud, his left knee starting bleeding. Ohm was watching all of this and now he became angry. He went ahead and punched Sam on his face. Sam was shocked by the sudden attack. He just looked at Ohm with questioning eyes.

Sam : "Ai'Ohm why did you punched me? We are friends right?"

Ohm : "Noooo! We're not friends anymore. Go away from me. Don't ever come close to me and my friend"

Then Ohm helped Nanon to stand up and brought him to the office room. When they were inside the Office room the staff asked Nanon about what had happened to him. Nanon simply replied that he just fell down. The staff bandaged the wound on his knee. After that Ohm take him to the rooftop of the school. They sat beside each other. Then ohm broke the silence between them.

Ohm : "Hii!! I am Ohm, your friend."

After saying this Ohm gave Nanon a bright smile.

Nanon frowned.

Nanon : "Friend??"

Ohm : "Yes, you don't want to be my friend?"

Ohm pout sadly.

Nanon : "No.. it's not like that. I want  to be your friend."

Ohm : "Then we're friends from now on. What's your name?"

Ohm said smiling brightly.