𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐓

𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚

...𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛...

in the small, mild and (some might say) boring town of cloverleaf, a group of teenagers decide to start a fortune telling club for profit. initially, their number of clients is about the same as the amount of exciting things that happen in cloverleaf: which is to say, zero.

but one day, they acquire a crystal ball that tells fortunes so precisely and with such detail, business begins to pick up immensely. the teenagers are thrilled, but soon, strange things begin to happen, and they realise that the crystal ball doesn't tell fortunes, it makes fortunes come true...

when a certain someone else learns of this secret, the magical sphere becomes the subject of a nefarious plot, and it is up to the teenagers to find out before it's too late, before this someone uses it to destroy them all.

but after all, fortune favours the bold, doesn't it?

"𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨. 𝙖𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙮."

"𝙪𝙝, 𝙙𝙪𝙝?"

𝘾𝙤𝙥𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 © 2022 @𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙩𝙧𝙘𝙜𝙚𝙙𝙮

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙. 𝙉𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙙, 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧, 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝙦𝙪𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙬.