•Meet Me•

Yes, read the above. In order to complete this very chapter you will have to "Meet Me." Imogen, no not "Imagine," or "Imaginoene," the second incorrect spelling was how my younger sister used to spell it. Yes, she's older now.
I go to Hilton High, an Independent School for girls in South London. I obviously don't have a crush, unless your a Lesbian. So let me get this straight. Come on funny.... No?
As some might say "Oh you go to a Private school, eh? Snobby bobby"?
Oh wait I just made Snobby bobby up. Although, when I come out of the school gates everyday the people from the state school next door say we are snobs. Only the "Uneducated say that."
OH GOSH NO IM SOUNDING SO SNOBBY! No sorry I meant the people who are uneducated say awful stuff about us. So yeah.

ANYWAYS. I'm Imogen Green, and I'm 16 years of age. When I'm older I wanna be a Lawyer.... Wait no a heart surgeon. I'll just make the decision when I'm in college....
I have a sister who's 14, and my parents are both 36. My pets?
Jai un chat et une hamster.
You need to know a bit of French once in a while, heheh.
Don't ask me about Friendships, please don't bother I won't answer.
I'm trying to think what I should tell you about. I've got it, my hobbies and my, well personality.

I absolutely love to read, and solve equations. So now your thinking of me as a Bookworm and a maths genius. Yes, that's all pretty much correct.
Let's see my personality, I'm kind of kind, SEE I'D KNEW YOU'D LAUGH.
However I don't like to approach new people like some girls.
Well, I guess it's not too much information, however it'll to for now, do you really want to know that much about me?
*Child shouts no not really.*
(Please note that the child "somehow," ends up in a Hospital, happy reading!)