Fleetwood mac and sandra

A/n: I have zero clue what to write as something for cate and y/n to do as a little bonding thing so we are just going to skip to meeting edith and sandra and her kids. And also I have decided that y/n has a girlfriend but they are going to break up soon for some drama
____________________________________________
Your pov

Now me and cate are driving so sandra Bullock's house I'm honestly freaking out like one I'm meeting sandra fucking Bullock two I have zero clue how edith is going to react to a older sister so I'm scared shes not going to like that

Cates pov

I think y/n might be a bit worried about this I'm not sure if it's that shes not sure how edith's gonna react but she has nothing to worry about edith has wanted a older sister for so long. I'm trying to think of something the might help y/n get a bit more comfortable before we get to Sandy's place. "So y/n do you want to play some music or something" I ask maybe that we'll help her

Your pov

Cate just asked if I wanted to play some music I guess that would help calm me down a bit "sure I'll play some music" I say "ok cool heres the aux cord" cate says "thank you" I put the aux cord in my phone and pick to play some fleetwood mac cause I love that band (I swear Fleetwood mac is the best) soon the beginning of seven wonders starts playing "you know Fleetwood mac?" Cate asks I laugh "of course I know Fleetwood mac they're amazing" I answer she laughs this time and says "I would not have thought anyone your age would even know fleetwood mac as it's one of those old bands" "yeah well a lot of those old band are kinda popular again mostly from tiktok but I've listened to Fleetwood mac since I was little" I say "well I guess it makes sense saying you have that witchy hippie aesthetic" she says "that funny how that makes sense from how I dress" I say she quickly replies "it's not in a bad way I promise it's just funny that you like Fleetwood mac and dress in the aesthetic" "I know what you mean dont worry" I say well laughing "well we have made it to Sandra's house so let's go in and meet them. But I'm going to let you know edith might get quite excited so just a heads up" cate says as we get out of the car "ok thank for the heads up" I say as we walk towards the huge house "Sandy where are you" cate yells as we walk into the house "In the living room" sandra yells back "ok let's go" cate says walking towards what I guess is the living room where sandra her kids Louis and laila and then edith are playing some game "mama" edith screams running towards cate "hey honey you having fun" cate asks edith as sandra come over to me "hi you must be y/n I'm sandra nice to meet you" she holds her hand out for me to shake I shake her and say "yeah I'm y/n nice to meet you to"
__________________________________________
Ok so yeah this is short but I dont give a fuck but anyway heres what y/ns wearing cause I picked in a chapter before and I was a bit drunk to I hate it and I'm giving y/n my aesthetic so If you dont like that i couldn't care less but heres what shes wearing

 But I'm going to let you know edith might get quite excited so just a heads up" cate says as we get out of the car "ok thank for the heads up" I say as we walk towards the huge house "Sandy where are you" cate yells as we walk into the house "In ...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Giving a little bit of a misty day vibe but I like that