sky.film | Q&A with HANNY

.
Outfit

.
[sky.film]

Everyone hello! I thought about what to do for my first sky.film YouTube video. I'm going to do a Q&A. I know you guys have a lot of questions wanna asked so let's go through it. I post on YouTube community and as expected there's a lot of comments. There are 601,949 comments now. Let's start, first question,

(Q. Marry me?)

Sure, get the certificate form, meet my parents, my brothers, my whole family, all my friends, meet the Big Hit's family, since you know they also overprotective towards me and if they all approved then let's get married.

(Q. Describe yourself.)

Um... Hot and sexy.

(Q. I wonder what Hanny does these days.)

I eat well, sleep not really well cuz I been practicing for award, recording a new songs.

(Q. Latest pic with twins. Spilled the pic with twins.)

)

Taken by my mom

Taken by my mom.

(Q. Would you cover a song please.)

I would love too maybe when I have a free time then I post it here.

(Q. Do you have a boyfriend? )

No?

(Q. What's your ideal type of person?)

Ideal type as if not in a romantic way, I prefer someone who easily to approach with, being honest, and makes me comfortable to talked and be with them. And if as romantic way, I want someone like my dad. Not exactly 100% like my dad but someone who know how to cooks, at least he can help me, have a nice voice so we could singing together, someone who know to play instrument. It's doesn't matter what kind of instrument, someone who playful and can make me laugh and willing to share their feeling with me. Love sports too maybe.
You might be like "Oh it's me?" Well maybe it's you. I saw many questions about ideal type. I stick with my ideal type since forever cuz I have an happy parents. My dad still do a surprise things to my mom so I thought even though their children already adult but he still being romantic to my mom.

(Q. You are worldwide famous for taking great pictures. But who takes pictures of you?)

Lee Hyunwoo, do you perhaps know him? He in charge on taking my pictures. He's side job is being my unofficial photographer. He always take pictures of me when I'm doing something. The company even give him a new camera to take pictures of me.
If you enter the lounge area in the company, there's a big picture of me hanging there besides the whole Big Hit's artist photos.

(Q. If there any content you want to try? )

A travel vlog.

(Q. What will you do when you meet a BLUEMINGs at restaurant?)

If it's not crowded, maybe asking they to eat together and talk like a friend. Be comfortable with each other. I just want to talked about daily life.

(Q. I'm curious about Hanny's inspiration for doing music.)

Hm... To be honest, when doing a music, I watched a lot of dramas, movie or anime and through it I created my own story or look from others perspective and apply in the songs.

(Q. What do you want to do in the future?)

First, the concert, the world tour again. We already plans actually last year, I want to go to meet BLUEMING but because of COVID-19 everything just falling apart. We need to set up a new plans to match the new environment. When I had a change to meet BLUEMING again, concert the first thing come to my mind.

(Q. What's was your first impression when meet Teddy?)

Oh my God! It's the one! When I go to the pet shop, literally Teddy caught my eyes, when I come near, he got really energetic. Jumping, wiggling his hair that I decide to adopt him.

(Q. Do you have a plans to adopt another pets?)

Maybe or maybe not. Maybe another puppy or parrot or hedgehog or tortoise or cat. I don't decide yet.

(Q. What's country you want to travel when the pandemic is over?)

California maybe, I miss my old house. The ice rink where I play a lot and meets my bestfriend there.

(Q. Malatang vs Tteokbkki?)

How do I choose... This is difficult. When it's come to foods it's always difficult to choose one. So painful so I pass it. Last question.

(Q. You're the most extroverted extrovert I ever seen, surely you talked to anyone even to a stranger. Do anyone told you or scolding you about it?)

Yes, a lot actually. My managers actually always scolded me about it. They said it's dangerous for to talked to strangers. But when I became too energetic, I tend to smile or greet people a lot. When school day, Minhyuk told me that he has a hard time to catch up with my energy. Yeri is also energetic but when she's tired she just ignores me.

So that's a wrap for the Q&A. There were so many questions and I cannot answer that all but thank you so much for participate. I'll upload more video in this channel so look forward. Bye!

[sky.film]