A goodbye & A hello

Scarlett hadn't seen her family since she was 3 years old, when she went to live with her dad, Danny Braxton, after he won the custody battle against Scarlett's mother, Cheryl Braxton, Scarlett loved living with her dad, but she did miss the rest of her family a bit.

As usual Scarlett was getting ready for the day, when there was a knock at the door, "I'll get it" Scarlett said happily, skipping to the door, But when she opened the door, Her smile faded..."Hello Scarlett, is your dad here?" She heard the woman say, "umm yeah, come in" Scarlett replied nervously, "DAD" she yelled, When her dad came out into the living room, he knew exactly what this was about, "Hi Danny, we've come to talk about summer's future", "oh um ok, lets sit" Danny answered nervously.

"So we've been told about your past, and your history in prison, and we've decided its no longer safe for Scarlett to live here" mrs Peterson told Danny and Scarlett, "what no, you cant do that, where will she go?" Danny pleaded, while Scarlett was terrified, "we got in contact with her mother, she's agreed to have her" mrs Peterson said, "but.. when will i leave?" Scarlett asked, while she was holding back tears, "tomorrow" mrs Peterson sighed looking at her assistant, "TOMORROW?,NO I CANT LEAVE MY DAD" Scarlett screamed, with tears falling freely down her cheeks.

The next day, Danny helped Scarlett pack all her stuff, as today she was leaving for summer bay, to live with her mum & her brothers, who she hadn't seen since she was just 3 years old, but as she was packing the last of her stuff, she bursted into tears, "i..i cant leave you dad..i..i don't want to" she cried, "i know you don't want to scar, i don't want you to leave, but you have to" Danny replied holding in tears, HOOT TOOT, the taxi arrived to take Scarlett to summer bay, "well.. this is it, goodbye dad, i love you", "i love you too scar", Scarlett broke down into tears getting into the taxi.

Although she was happy she was seeing her mum & brothers for the first time in 11 years, she was going to miss her dad, she'd lived with him for the last 11 years of her life, She stepped out of the taxi, and the taxi driver told her the socials had already payed for the ride, so she didn't have to worry, "thank you, bye" Scarlett said as the taxi driver left summer bay, "here we go" Scarlett prepared herself for what was about to happen, she kept asking herself the same question, 'what if they don't like the person i am, then what?, years of going through care?", but she ignored it.

Walking through summer bay, she wondered into a cafe,  "um excuse me, do you by any chance know where Cheryl Braxton lives?" Scarlett nervously asked the woman working behind the counter, "yeah, she lives at ******" the woman tells Scarlett , "how come your looking for her?" She asked, "oh, I'm her daughter, my names Scarlett" she told the woman, "irene, irene roberts" she smiles at me, "I might pop by later, bye" Scarlett smiled at Irene, "bye darling" Irene replied.

Scarlett then arrived at the Braxton household by this time the nerves were kicking in, but she remembered what her dad always told her, 'be brave, and go for it, if they don't like ya, leave them', And so she walked up to the door, and she knocked, "Lottie..", Scarlett looked up and smiled, "hiya mum.." she hesitantly replied, Cheryl pulled her into the biggest hug ever, "who is it mum?", When Scarlett heard that she immediately knew who it was, Cheryl walked in with Scarlett, "hiya case", she smiled, hoping he'd be happy she was there, he didn't say anything, he just went over and gave her a massive hug, he knew she was coming, but not this soon, "i missed you kiddo" Casey said hugging his sister tightly, "i missed you case", Scarlett replied hugging him tighter, "where are the others?" Scarlett asked her brother, "Brax & Kyle will be working & Heath will be with Bianca & Darcy", Casey replied, "Oh ok, brax?" Scarlett asked with a confused look on her face, "Darryl, he just prefers Brax" Casey smirked, "ah" Scarlett giggled, "you'll be sharing a room with Darcy, is that ok?" Cheryl says, "yeah it will be fine" Scarlett replies.

By this time Brax & Kyle had gotten back & They were playing a game with Scarlett & Casey, But then Heath, His wife Bianca & their daughter Darcy came in, "HEATH" Scarlett yells as she runs to hug him, "Hey chicken" Heath says pulling his sister into a hug, "you alright darc" Scarlett says smiling at her niece, "hiya Scarlett", Darcy says sticking her tongue out, Bianca pulls her sister in law into a hug, "you've changed so much" Bianca said, "has everyone eaten?" Cheryl asked everyone, "yeah" everyone replied, everyone was getting ready for bed when Casey noticed his sister looked sad, "you ok kiddo?" Casey asked, not really wanting to know the answer, but Scarlett just shrugs, "do you not wanna be here with us?" Casey asked his sister, hoping she wouldn't say something bad, "Yeah course i do, its just.. well.. I'm gonna miss dad thats all", Scarlett sighed, "i know you will, but you've got us now, even thought the others can be knuckleheads" Casey laughed, "anyways, i should get to bed, night case" Scarlett said, "night sis" Casey replied walking to his room.