What secret?

Hi there, I wrote this at like 2am in the night so forgive me if its bad:)

Hope u like it!

--------------------------------------

It was night and the moon was shining bright. It spread its light like a diamond in the sky, illuminating all and everything under its presence. It reminded Himari of the day she met Chrollo, the most handsome man she had ever met. They exchanged words and before she knew it, she was part of his troupe, and part of his heart. They enjoyed many nights together, robbing and stealing things from artifacts to people. Their life of crime was wonderful. They enjoyed every minute of it together.

Chrollo was always so kind to her, tending to her every need, and making sure she felt happy all the time. There was nothing more she could ask for. She would be his loyal follower and lover for all eternity.

She would enjoy his presence, his scent, the way his eyes sparkled under the moonlight. Even his soft and calm but cool voice. It always made her feel at peace. The way he would trace pieces of her hair between his fingers when they lay together after a night of love making. Even thinking about him right now got her excited. She wanted to see him. She turned around from the window of their hideout, searching the shadows with her eyes.

She used her powers, summoning, and unblocking her special black wings that she kept hidden. They rested on her back. They shined their beautiful shadowy aura before popping out of her flesh. She adored her wings. They gave her freedom, freedom to go anywhere and everywhere she wanted. Freedom to fly and use her powers freely. See, she was a specialist. She could conjure real wings—that she was born with in her bloodline— and she had the ability to use three other types of powers. Conjuring, enhancing, and emitting. 

She was among one of the strongest in the phantom troupe. Her powers aided her lover Chrollo, when his chances weren't the best, or when he needed a helping hand, that's where she would step in, conjuring weapons and enhancing them with her powers. Her wings were also a type of weapon had she decided them to be. They could harden into deadly knives, able to cut through platinum. She could also emit her powers or aura into Chrollo, giving him the ability to use her powers as his own, but that took a harsh toll on her, so she preferred not to. Then again, if her love wanted it, that's what it would be.

Right now, the phantom troupe were waiting with a plan, for the supposed chain user to show up. The one suspected of being able to kill five more of them after he had dealt with Uvo. She would get him back if Chrollo wished her to. After all, it was unacceptable for anyone else other than the phantom troupe to be able to kill each other. They had a reputation to uphold and this dumb user was getting in their way. Nevertheless, since the brat didn't make it here yet, she would go find her lover. She jumped off, spreading her huge black wings as the air current under her allowed for flight. She could sense his aura, following its scent.

"Listen up," she heard a voice far away. It seemed like Chrollo. What was he doing? Having a meeting without her? She had just woken up from a particularly long nap, but surely he could have woken her. She stepped to the edge of the door, listening in.

"We have to capture the chain user heading this way. I suspect that he has allies from the multiple spies I planted around the city. They said that an assassin who formerly worked for the mafia, was accompanied by three colleagues. Two small children and a tall man. I'm guessing that this 'assassin' who worked for the Nostrade family, was also the one who murdered our dear Uvo. So as you all know, I have set a plan in place. I shall revis-" he stopped mid sentence, eyes catching up to Himari. Everyone stilled, eyes following his.

Himari felt a bit uncomfortable. She usually didn't like talking to anyone except Chrollo, so she didn't really know the troupe all that well anyway. All she wanted was to speak with him. But then again, he always invited her to listen to their meetings, why didn't he now? She gripped the side of the door, waiting for his response.

"My dear, what are you doing up there?" he slightly smiled at her. At the sound of his voice she cheered up.

"Um, I was just..um," she looked to her shoes. What was she there for anyway? Maybe Chrollo wanted to fill her in later?

Suddenly in a flash, he appeared right before her. She looked up shocked. He caressed her cheek, looking directly into her eyes. "My angel, why don't you wait back in your little coup until I'm done here alright?"

She looked up at him with confusion. Why was he throwing her out? Did she do something wrong? Did she make him mad? The possibilities started running through her head making her more and more upset. He noticed her demeanor, grabbing her jaw and lifting her face, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Why don't you go back now, I'll be with you in a bit," his eyes glazed over her. She blushed, nodding her approval before leaving the room. She could hear scoffing and mumbling as she left, but she didn't care. They were all probably jealous anyway.

She flew back to her spot near the window. It was her favorite. She started looking at the stars again. Imagining a future with her and Chrollo together. Probably married, with two little babies. Her wings fluttered. How wonderful would that be, she leaned onto the palm cupping her face.

After a bit, she turned back. Hearing his voice echoing once more. She really wanted to hear what he was saying. After all, it was her right. She was a part of the troupe as well. So this time, using zetsu, she flew to the room once again, concealing her presence.

"Alright understood? Good. As for the second, situation, remember, none of you are to tell anything of it to Himari. Do I make myself clear?". They all nodded. Himari was shocked. They couldn't tell her anything of "it"? Of what? Chrollo never hid things from her. She got a bit angry, clutching onto the door handle harder and making it squeak. She noticed her error, quickly taking her hand off and retreating before they could notice. Chrollo looked to the corner, seeing pieces of hair flying off.

After about 30 minutes, Himari kept still at her window, looking out and letting her mind wander. That was until she heard a creak of the door. She turned around, using a specialist enhancement on her eyesight. Then she could see in the dark. She noticed a long dark figure, looming in the shadows. She could sense the other troupe members in a room far away, so it was just him and her at the moment. Just to be sure, she slightly stood, crouching on her knees. Her wings started hardening, turning into a deadly shape. That's until he stepped forward from the shadows, his eyes gleaming at her as he looked up through his brows. She softened, a smile reaching her face. Her dear sweet Chrollo was here. She got ready to stand up before she felt a whoosh in front of her. She stood frozen where she crouched, then looked from his feet all the way up to his handsome face as she straightened. "Chrollo!" she hugged him, but then remembered his secrecy. She let go, furrowing her brows.

"What's wrong my love? Are you upset?" he said as he held her chin. Himari looked to the ground, contemplating how to word it. But then she thought that if she had pretended she heard the whole thing, he would spill out little details that she could uncover. Yes, that's what she would do. After all, he always confided in her anyway. What was it about this little secret that he couldn't say?

"I heard what you said," she looked up at him, raising a brow. For a moment, she saw his eyes widen. Good she got through to him. So he was hiding something. "I know about the "situation"," she remembered, "Just don't know why you didn't tell me earlier," she said again, trying to prompt him. His look somehow changed then, his grip becoming a little harder as his head fell. She felt uneasy. His energy was off. His eyes started looking some type of way, a little darker than she liked them to be. What was the situation that got him so tense? He seemed frozen. She tried backing away, but he held her face tightly.

"C-chrollo?" she tugged away with more force.

His frozen appearance lessened, he sighed, "I..I really didn't want to have to do this," he kept his gaze downward. That scared Himari. She was never really scared of him, but the energy he was giving off frightened her. When he slowly looked back up, her nerves were fidgeting, adrenaline running through her body. What was that look? What was he about to-

......

Oo what gonna happen now? Ready for the chase?

...

If u liked, give a vote or comment, much appreciated:)