Root Elements In Etisalat Data Plan - The Options

During days gone by, Etisalat have been known for offering information strategies which were not cheap. With the introduction of rivalry among several telecommunication businesses, the info strategies of Etisalat have now been altered to suit requirements as well as the subscriber's needs. This UAE based company has created a wave of focus in the android information plan scenario by introducing some android that was affordable info strategies.

The Etisalat network services in Nigeria are quite great. This is often demonstrated by reviews and opinions of people who use its services. They provide speed that is incomparable related to its rivals. Even its EDGE service improved the 3G speed of Airtel, Glo or MTN in most scenarios. But by offering fair data plans, Etisalat also desires to compete with its rivals.

For [http://oscarmini.com/2013/08/complete-isp-bundle-plans.html android affordable data plans] users are typically categorized under daily, weekly and monthly data plans, the data plans. Contingent upon their preference, Etisalat users can select from amongst several prepaid net plans. Fundamentally, data plans for Etisalat users begin from 10MB strategy for a day at 100 Nigerian Naira to 6GB Etisalat Easyblaze internet strategy for just one month cogency at 8000 Naira. In between them, users can also subscribe to other plans like the 50MB, 200MB, 500MB, 1.5GB, and 3GB internet information plans.

Besides these cheap internet data plans for android users there are some info strategies offering 50% additional bonus. For instance, a user buying the 1GB internet plan will automatically be rewarded with the additional 500MB which makes it 1.5GB in total.

Hence, it's not false to state that Airtel, jointly with other network providers, has taken bold steps to provide data strategies that are android that are realistic and feasible.