True vs Toxic friend

Sometimes you go through a rough patch in your life and just want to run away or escape from the situation.

However, you remain steadfast and try not go astray because many things in life are beyond our control.

throughout difficult period of time, you face some negative people around you who claim to be your friends.

In a weak moment, you fall into the wrong hands easily. People make you feel worse and instigate to take a wrong step in life.
But keep in mind that a true friend always pushes you to be the best and lets you share the things with him/her but asks nothing compared to a toxic friend who drags it out of you and stresses you out.

A true friend always gives you a example of other person that how someone overcame all the difficulties, it happens to everyone. Be Strong !Rushing into the things can be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

Encourages you that how can you effectively confront your problems and move towards a life. A friend even helps you finding a hobby that keeps you busy like writing, reading, gardening , cooking, spending time in nature or with people who make you feel upbeat and that can be a therapeutic method to deal with a bad situation.

For the moment, you'll get exasperated that how childish is this ? I m going through the worst situation and my friend is helping me out in this way.

But it's far better than falling into the trap of things that seem most valuable on the surface but not so true as it sounds because all that glistens is not gold. A toxic friend only instigates you and steps back once you get trapped whereas a true friend who always stands by your side and helps you going through a process to be Gold.