His Acquaintance

At 25 Years old, Gemma has seen more of the world than anyone her age. From the famous Greek Islands to the Australian Coastlines, she has seen it all. However, Gemma hasn't done this all on her own. 

When she was 21, Gemma made a deal with Adam, the famous owner of Desire, A lingerie line that is known worldwide. To escape her dire situation, Adam agreed to pay for all of her expenses and provide her the opportunity to see the world in exchange for Gemma being his escort to all of the events that he needed to attend. 

4 Years on, and the agreement is still going strong. Or so Adam thinks. However, this is a different story for Gemma as her feelings for Adam are not the same as they were when she first started being His Acquaintance. 

Gemma has to decide whether she wants to stay with Adam and endure the pain of having him close, but never as close as she wants him to be. Or she can leave his side and go back to living the life she lived prior to meeting Adam. Both options are less than desirable, but Gemma needs to make a decision. 

Will she stay with Adam, Hoping that one day he will see her in a different light?

Or break her heart by leaving him, but knowing in the long run that it was worth it?