😍😍

~ after a long day of fighting, collecting materials, and working on ur hydro vision the sun started to set as u sat on a hill and watched the sun set, u felt a cold hand touch ur shoulder as u jumped a bit and kaeya would say ' do i scare u that much traveler? ' as he laughed. u would reply ' no, ur cold hand just scared me a bit thats all. ' kaeya would say ' well traveler, i wanted to ask u just a tiny favor. ' ' sure!! what is it? ' u would say being a bit confused and why kaeya would need a favor from u since he had already asked u enough, kaeya would say ' would u mind meeting me at the tavern when its closed tomorrow night? ' u would agree as u said ' why when its closed though? ' kaeya would walk away waving and smirking a bit. ~

~ THE NEXT DAY 😍 ~

~ after another long day of working on ur hydro skills and ur fighting abilities, u saw the sun starting to set as u checked the time and walked to the mondstat gates. u saw diluc leaving the tavern as u passed him and said ' oh hello diluc! ' as u smiled and waved to him, and he would just ignore u as he walked out of mondstat gates. u would see kaeya as u walked over to him and said ' hello kaeya! ' as u smiled, kaeya would take ur hand and go into the tavern as he sat u down and said ' anything u want to drink? ' u would laugh a bit as u said anything was fine. kaeya would get u a drink as he also got his self a drink and said ' cheers? ' and u would reply ' cheers! ' as u & kaeya put ur glasses together and then u both would take a sip. u would be drunk as u sat on kaeyas lap and moved a lot and kaeya couldnt resit, kaeya would say softly in ur ear ' may i my love? ' as he slid his hands up ur skirt and softly grabbed ur ass and u would say moaning softly ' go ahead, make this the one night i will remember. ' kaeya would let go of ur ass as he slipped one finger in ur ass as the kaeyas other hand would rub ur clit, u would let out small and soft moans as kaeya started to go faster rubbing ur clit and he would use two fingers. at this rate it felt so amazing what kaeya was doing to ur precious body and u cum all over kaeyas hand as he said ' already? i didnt know it was that easy. ' he'd let out a laugh as he pick u up and placed u on the counter removing both of his hands and licking them, as he finished licking the cum off of his hands he would take his belt off and unzip his pants. u would become more wet staring at his hard dick as u took ur shirt off and u would also take ur panties off. kaeya would take his shirt off as he spread ur legs and put his 12 inch dick into ur wet pussy, u would let out a moan as he put his hands onto ur thighs as he said ' good girl, now this time dont cum until i say so. ' as he started going faster into you hitting ur sweet spot.

~ THE NEXT DAY ~

~ you would wake up in kaeyas bed remebering what the two of u did last night as u tried to get up but failed due to ur legs being so sore from last night, kaeya would walk in holding a plate of amazing breakfast and some orange juice as he said ' here my love, breakfast in bed just for u. ' he'd smile as he placed the food down and layed u back in bed and he said ' would u like me to feed u myself? ' as he laughed. you would take the food and start to eat it as u were super happy that u got to see the amazing side of kaeya, including last night as u never expected something like that to happen and how extreme he would go. kaeya would kiss ur forehead as he was about to walk out as he said ' ill start a nice bath for u once ur finished eating, alright love? ' u would smile and blush as u felt so loved from kaeya because u have never seen or heard kaeya act so kind to u or anyone. after a bit u would finish ur amazing breakfast and ur orange juice as kaeya walked into the room as he said ' is my love finished? ' smiling as he walked over u stroking ur hair and u would lay ur head on his chest, u would agree that u were finished as kaeya picked u up like a princess and walked to the bathroom as he placed u down on the toilet so he could start ur beautiful romantic bath. after he finished setting up ur beautiful romantic bath he would undress u and help u into the bath as he placed a soft kiss onto ur head, he would say ' enjoy my love, and let me know when ur finished. ' he'd smile walking out of the bathroom closing the door but leaving a bit of it opened as u relaxed and enjoyed ur bath.

~ the end. <3 ~