his naughty omega

💞💞AUTHOR'S POV💞💞💞
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Taehyung and his friends made plans
to make yoongi fall for taehyung but they never get success.

One day taehyung told his friend to propose him in front of yoongi and he did but he getsbeaten by yoongi but he never confessed him.They never knew yoongi always hears their plans.

Taehyung always got disappointed by yoongi's action.

One day again Taehyung was sitting with best friend and hyung.

Taehyung:-yaaah hyung how can I make yoongi hyung fall for me?

Jin:-hmmm let me think.

Jimin:-taetae I have an idea

Taehyung:-hmmm what is it?

Jimin:-kidnapping you

Taehyung:-😑😑😑😑😑

Jin:-😑😑😑😑😑

Jimin:-😑what?it's best idea

Taehyung:-how come it's best idea?

Jimin:-well listen me carefully.

Taehyung:-hmmm tell me

Jin:-I'm listening you

Jimin:-well the plan is we will kidnap you and will go to yoongi and tell him you're kidnapped and then we will see if he love you he will be worried and if doesn't then....

Taehyung:-he loves me just don't show it.

Jin:-yeahhhhhh😒😒😒😒😒

Suddenly rm and Jungkook also came
there and they told them about their plans and they all agreed.

Jimin:-so mission will be execute tomorrow.

All agreed and jin made dinner for them and they all ate and goes to their dream lands,while yoongi was seeing Taehyung's pic and thought of proposing Taehyung.

Yoongi:- I can't wait to make you mine omega Taehyung ah.

After that yoongi also got to his bed and slept.

💕💕💕In morning 💕💕💕

Yoongi was in his office and was seeing the ring in his hand which he brought for taehyung for proposing.

When suddenly jimin and jin came their while fake crying and seeing them yoongi got worried and asked

Yoongi:-what happened jimin, jin hyung?

Jin:-(fake crying)huuuuuu yoongi yahhh taehyung ahhhhh huuuu and hit jimin for saying further

Jimin:-(fake crying)huuuuu hyung taetae got kidnap huuuuuuuu

Yoongi:- WHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT how? How did this happened hyung????

Jin:-we were going to mall when suddenly someone grabbed taehyung ah and kidnap him and made us Unconscious huuuuuuu

Yoongi:- taehyung ahhh what should we do hyung now????

Jin:- wait for call(whispered)

Yoongi:-what did you said hyung ?

Jimin:-hyung was saying that maybe kidnapper will call for money or something they want right hyung????

Jin:-yes yes that's what I said hahahhahahah

Somewhere,
Jungkook:-taehyung ah have you done with your makeup.We have to call yoongi

Taehyung:-yaaah I'm done.but before calling tie my hands pabo or what will yoongi think kidnappers are pabo that they can't tie my hands.and he will get idea it's my idea.

Namjoon:-yaah let me tie your hands.

After tying Taehyung's hand they hide their faces with clothes and called yoongi.

💞💞💞In yoongi's office 💞💞💞

yoongi got video call from unknown number.yoongi pick up the call and saw unknown people on call and saw taehyung behind them.namjoon and Jungkook said yoongi to give them his all money or we will kill him.

Taehyung:-(while fake crying)huuuuu why are you telling him.he don't love me and he's not my boyfriend. Huuuuuuuuu why you kidnapped me huuuuuu.

Yoongi:-taehyung ahhh I love you. I was about to propose you today but this happened.I will give you money how much you want I will give you but leave my omega.

Taehyung:-REALLLY YOONGI HYUNG YOU WAS GOING TO PROPOSE MEEEE. I'M SO  HAPPY.YAAAH namjoon hyung jungkook ahhh untie me I want to be with yoongi hyung.

Jin,jimin,namjoon and jungkook:-😑😑😑😑

Yoongi:-so it's all just an act😤😤😤😤

Taehyung:-😗😗😗😗sorry hyung I wanna
saw if you love me or not.

Yoongi:-I love you, will you be my omega
taehyung ahhh

Taehyung:-yes I will hyung

After that yoongi and taehyung became boyfriends. And after Taehyung's graduation. Yoongi proposed taehyung for marriage.

🥳🥳🥳Wedding day🥳🥳🥳

"Do you min yoongi take kim taehyung as
your wedded husband"asked priest

"Yes i do"yoongi said

"Do you kim taehyung take min yoongi as
your wedded husband."asked priest

Taehyung was very happy and said" yes i do"while showing his boxy smile.

"Now you can exchange rings and kiss each other to seal the wedding"said priest and taehyung and yoongi exchange their rings and yoongi grabbed taehyung's wrist and kissed him.

"We're now become one yoongi hyung."said
taehyung while showing his boxy smile

"Yes my omega no no naughty omega."said yoongi

The end

Hope you guys love it