𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓

!! 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 !!
This story contains mature content (18+)
Explicit language, master/servant play, oral (f recieving), fingering, squirting, overstimulation, choking, breeding kink, unprotected sex, rough sex, dom, intoxication.

.•°•.

Panic caused by the latest events, had been slowly leading your boarding school straight into an irretrievable chaos. Nuns could barely keep calm amongst themselves, let alone their students. No one slept at night nor paid attention in classes. Majority of girls wanted to be out of the building and out of that town.

Letters from worried parents began to arrive in the hands of the Matron, demanding explanations or announcements of their arrivals to take their daughters back home. Police patrolled every hall and floor, all while detectives investigated the case. 

News spread quicker thanks to local residents' gossip. Thus bringing hordes of journalists pounding on the school’s gates, craving for details to help write their very colorful, fully exaggerated theories and stories.

The only calm person in this whole panicked crowd seemed to be you. Some admired your composure, some glanced at you like you were an insane person. All three of your roommates had vanished the same night. It was no wonder that they all looked at you that way. No one hid their judgmental eyes from you. Their whispers and baseless ideas began to spread between each other like a virus. 

It was no secret that you had been bullied by your roommates for almost two years. Everyone saw how your life was a living hell and how exhausted you were to the point where you stopped reacting. Therefore you had the perfect motive. Sick of them all, let’s make it stop. 

In their eyes you stood behind your roommate’s disappearances. It also didn’t help that you were heavily questioned by investigators after hearing about how your abusers forced you to spend the whole night in the woods. 

That night did change your life in unimaginable ways, but you still had nothing to say about it or your roommates’ vanishment. The police had no trace evidence or proof. So there you were, back in class with no one brave enough to approach you. Good, you didn’t need any nosiness behind the face of fake support.

You didn’t pay any attention to the chatter in the hall, announcing the arrival of your french teacher. The nun was moving more chaotically than ever. Her black habit rustling as she stormed into the class.

“I apologize, girls” she breathed heavily, stopping at her desk, “The rest of the sisters and I had a meeting with some parents. I hope everyone’s in class. Melissa dear?”

The class president stood up, like the trained dog she was, “Everyone’s in the class, sister. Y/n too.”

Something about the loathing tone that accompanied your name as it left her mouth, put a faint smirk on your face. It felt like torture really; taking your eyes off the beautiful view of woods outside the window just to look at Melissa’s smug face. You rolled your eyes, bothered. 

“Are you alright, dear?” the nuns asked, generosity in their voice. Sister Verena was a mess but her kindness and straightforwardness were the only heartwarming thing in this place.  

“Yes, sister,” you assured her, not breaking eye contact with your only remaining bully, “I’m alright.”

Maybe Melissa didn’t take part in most of the jokes that turned your school life into a struggle. But her massive god complex made her a perfect bystander that had the power to stop the tyranny. She never used it though,  enjoying the low class jokes.