❤1🖤

They say that there is nothing better than enjoying your life to the full, being free to choose between your options or just laughing without fear of punishment.

They say that there is nothing more incredible than walking barefoot on the sand by the sea, that exquisite sensation of your feet sinking into it, leaving your mark even if in the next second it disappears like a sigh in the wind.

They say that the best thing in this world is to sit on a rainy day, wrapped up to your feet enjoying a delicious hot chocolate while listening to the pattering of the drops on the window.

They say, they say, they say, but what is the truth in all those words?

I've always wondered what it's like to live your own life without the chains on your wrists for just having a great last name... a great last name?  Ha, yes of course.

Throughout my existence I have been surrounded by false luxuries, hypocritical smiles and bought affection, no one has really cared, they have raised and taught me for their gain but never for my own benefit.

-Saint it's time- my mother enters the room radiant with that characteristic smile of hers saying without words that everything is going as she has planned, I sigh without moving my figure one iota

-mother I don't think she can do this- standing in front of the mirror I observe my body transformed into what I never wanted to be

- don't worry, if you do what we have taught you, nothing can go wrong

- I'm scared

- remember Saint we have raised you to be a real lady, don't let us down

- please mother do not force me to all this, I'm a man!

- don't raise your voice to me, ladies don't behave like bandoliers -she approaches imperturbably caressing my arm covered by the delicate pearly white satin fabric - your destiny has always been to become the great wife of Perth Intouch- smile again, that peculiar smile of hers that she gives me every time she feels proud of me- do not forget my beautiful Saint, from today you will be Santa Intouch, the only and great lady of the Intouch mansion

- mother, what would happen if he discovers that I am not her?  -her kind gesture disappears leaving a tight line, showing me her hard menacing frown relapses the hidden years on her face

-He won't, he'll never find out you're not her.

Without taking my eyes off the strange reflection in front of me, I resign myself to fate

A couple of soft knocks on the door tell us that it is time to leave, that it is time to stop being a him and become a her until everything is discovered, if that ever happens.

- Come on, your father is waiting for us in the car and you know better than anyone that he hates wasting time.

I nod in understanding at his words, I walk unsteadily to the bedside table taking the beautiful headdress of handmade roses specially prepared so as not to bother my future husband.
.
.
.
.
The limo ride was shorter than I would have liked.

Thirty minutes of travel passed as imperceptible as the sighs I let go after frustrating thoughts about a wedding I never agreed to.

Inside, he wondered over and over again what Mr. Perth's reaction would be to seeing him.

Will he like what his eyes will see?

He knew his lord Perth-yes, his lord perth, although no one knew it he had been foolishly taken in by seeing his photograph for the first time-at thirty-three he was a man of the world accustomed to the exotic wonders this offered him

again I let out a fleeting sigh

What could he offer her?

A boy of only twenty years of age - with an uncertain future if the truth were discovered - with a petite figure and white complexion compared to the voluptuous and exotic brunettes with whom Perth posed in every photo that appeared in celebrity magazines or in the many television interviews where she reluctantly answered for the leaked photos of her exuberant intimacy.

He wondered what had he done to get to this point?

They have never seen each other, I had never heard of him until just a couple of months ago when one day his father called him into his study to inform him that in just three months he would marry the great shipping magnate Perth Intouch, his heart in that second fell to his feet not understanding the reason for the decision.

That night she did not sleep, spilling her pain on the pillow, pouring her aching soul on her only safe place; her room; after a long night she began her search for her future husband, marveling at the moment but at the same time tormenting herself knowing that she could never obtain his heart really for all the half-truths that surrounded him.
.
.
.

With nostalgic eyes, she looked through the car window at the beautiful church and its careful decoration, waiting for the exact moment to get off and enter, as she had been told, beaming at the altar.

The door opens slowly, sticking out a hand, inviting him to get out.

With a natural delicacy he goes down taking the offered hand respectfully.

There his father was waiting for him, giving him a smile full of tenderness, despite all the cumbersomeness of his paternal relationship, I never doubted the love he had for him, but he was also clear that this love was not healthy.

- my beautiful Saint, you are wonderful - I kiss his forehead tenderly and long and then caress his soft cheeks with both thumbs- I love you my son, thank you very much for what you do for us - his kind smile never fades from his lips as he watches him with his bright and watery eyes

-I love you too, father -a tired exhalation from his father puts him on alert, tensing his body a bit, hiding the nerves it has caused him

"Forgive me my little one," she whispered in his ear as he encircled him in a languid hug.

-I have nothing to forgive father -his powerful heartbeat rumbled in his sore chest, she did not fully understand the meaning of her father's words but in his eyes she saw pain and regret.

A small smile is granted before she offers her arm to his son to prepare for his grand entrance.

He smiles back in the same way, subtly hugging his arm.

The expected time for many but not for that chestnut has arrived.

The melodious chords of the organ could be heard through the door as the signal that the bride was ready was given, the doors opened revealing her beloved lord Perth at the end of the aisle by the wedding officiant.

Magnificent, powerful in his tailored black suit leaving him breathless-as only he could achieve that effect on his body-when his eyes met.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An apology in advance, English is not my first language but at the request of a beautiful reader I have translated this story

marisategalthis is the first chapter I hope you like the story

RisingSun27 ❤ 🖤