𝐂𝐇𝐏1

𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 © 𝚝𝚘 @sajoili from twitter

__________________________

' Hey.. Won't you look at her.. She got a pretty nice body tho..'
One of the boy passed by you just said.

Tsk. Boys are really disgusting as they said. If you can pull a girl under my level, don't even try to ask me out with that musty hair and face of yours..
You squint your nose in disgust as you walked to your locker and unlocked it.

' You're right tho.. I think I've seen her somewhere but I don't think I remember. '
Another boy beside him said.

' Hey girl! Do you have any plan after school? Mind if I ask you out wit-  '
His voice got cutout before he can continue his sentence.
' ..Shut up before I choked you with my elbow. '
You said as you put your elbow around his head, nearly choking him to death.

' Ohh.. Playing hard to get I see? Boys, you heard me, get this pretty lady here. I won't give up until you tremble under me. '
He said as he smirked and pulled your hands off of his neck.
His gang started walking toward you  like a predator looking at their prey looks.

' Dealing with you guys will be an easy work for me.. '
You said as you cracked you knuckle and neck ready for them to come at you.

A boys come toward you and ready to hit you with their punch, but you dodge it and grabbed their shoulder then knee them in their stomach. You throw the boys toward his gang before they get you.
One of them suddenly appears behind you and pulls your hair.

' You bicth, who the fuck do you think you are? You don't know who are you dealing with you little girl. '
The guy who pulled you hair said.
' Aha! You're funny dude, I should said that line to you. '
Even though he pulls you hair, but you don't feel any pain at all.

' Sir you have to do it more harder, I have been through much painful than this you know? '
You said as you grab his arm and throws him on the ground.
' Boss!! '
His member said as they run toward him.

' Ha? Don't tell me your boss only got this much strength? '
You titled your head looking at them with unamused looks.
' YOU BICTH I'LL GET YOU BACK AT THIS!! '

5 minutes later..

They all got beaten by you and you gather them into a group. The other student saw this scene and quickly went to get principal..

...

' Miss yn. This is the third time you have been here, and the reason are always the same. Care to explain? '
The principal sat infront of you and said.

' Sir, they always hit up on me, wouldn't they just keep their dick inside their pants just for a minute? '
You complained.

' Yn, I know that your family are dealing with illegal business, but please.. Don't hurt anyone in this school again. As for those boys, I'll warn them for last chance. You can go back to attend your class now. '
The principal sigh and massage his forehead as he said.
' Thanks sir! Have a nice day~ '
You said quickly get up from your seat and walk toward the exit.

Sigh.. What a boring day as usual.. Probably its enough to prove dad that I don't need any bodyguard now

RING RING
Your phone rang

' Father? '

' Oh hi daughter, how are you doing at school? '

' Boring as usual, now get to the point what do you need? '

' Ahaha! As expected, so sharp as always. Not wonder is my daughter yea? '

You keep silent waiting for him to said something.