𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 to my this year's 𝕺𝕹𝕮 story!

Last year was my 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 and it was so much fun that I'm writing along with all of you again.

This time, I'm using 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖘:

#4 You're hired as a temporary bodyguard for a high-profile client visiting your city for a week. It is very important that you make sure the client sticks to the itinerary you are given. Only when you arrive are you told the client's identity-- a celebrity known for being wild and always getting into trouble.

#52 Legend says only he who was fit to rule England could pull the sword from the stone. But the only one who manages to do so is a she.

So far, I only have the vaguest idea about the plot, so let's see where I'll get (and take you to) by the end of the story.

Let me just say that I'm using these prompts to write a 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖆𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖞 coming of age tale. Not a 'proper' historical fiction-- I'm keeping the language and the characters' behaviour hmm, modern, contemporary. Also, even though I'm using locations that really exist as the prompt #52 asks for a story set in 𝕰𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉, the places, distances, habits, manners, clothes and so on are not what they would have been in Medieval Britain, or in Britain existing in the times during the Saxon invasion.

This story is purposely historically innacurate, set in some parallel, fantastical Britain that is different from what it had really been in the past, even though I'm using real locations, historically confirmed battles, and the Saxons as enemies of my legendary King Arthur.

𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fantasy/ young adult/ adventure/ romance/ comedy.

Hope you'll enjoy it ♡

❀✿𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖆✿❀