Lost is Found - Chapter 1

W : ABDUCTION, INFERENCE OF ABUSE

Lucy hung limp from the ceiling, her feet just brushing the floor. Had she been just an inch taller, she could have stood comfortably - well, as comfortably as possible for the situation she was in - but for now her toes held her still.

She had long since given up the fight to get out of the crude iron shackles that bound her to the wall, but she still held hope for when someone would find her.
It was like a repeat from with Caleb, she knew Tim would find her eventually.

So, in the same mindset, she complied to whatever he kidnapper wanted, and held out hope.

Her hands were clammy and cramped as they grasped against the chains to stop the irritation on her wrists, and the drying sweat on her body made her shiver. Her eyes were slowly dropping closed, and her grip on the chins were loosening.

It felt as if she had been her for years.

Her eyelids slipped shut, and Lucy succumbed to a restless and fitful sleep.

..AT THE STATION..

Tims face had been in a constant state of anger for the past 40 hours, but only Angela could see that it was a façade masking fear and worry.

Although Lucy was no longer his rookie, Tim had picked her as his Aide, and had a personal attraction to Lucy, which was why he was so worried.

Suddenly though, a new rookie appeared by Tim's side, with a message from Sargeant Grey, telling him that Lucy's location had been discovered.

Tim nodded and rushed off with God speed.

..LUCY'S LOCATION..

She jumped awake as she heard the familiar sound of a door falling in, and a stampede of steady footsteps, and she sighed a sigh of relief.

Still not sure however, if it really was her friends, she waited till she heard voices she recognized, then called out.

"Hey! I'm Officer Lucy Chen, I'm down here, help!" She was surprised at how hoarse her voice was, and how much that sentence had drained her. She hung her head with exhaustion.

Footsteps immediately headed in her direction, and someone thundered down the stairs. Lucy didn't even have the energy to look up.

"Oh my God, Lucy, oh my God," Tim's voice sounded in front of her, choked up and tight. Following being him was Nolan, with a key, with which he unlocked the shackles.

Lucy collapsed right into Tim's arms. Nolan's walkie talkie sounded, and doing a quick once over glance of Lucy, he rushed back upstairs.

"Oh my God, Lucy, it's okay, I'm here, I'm here," Lucy's body was limp in Tim's arms. He picked her up and placed her against the wall on the floor in the corner and placed her down gently. Lucy whimpered quietly.

"It's okay Lucy, it's me, it's Tim," he said worriedly. He dropped to his knees in front of her and held her head in his hands. Her eyes fluttered open, and catching a glance of Tim, and his ice blue eyes that were watery, and she smiled slightly, and whispered, "Hey,"

Tim smiled back gently and hugged her, kissing her head and cradling Lucy gently in his arms, and stroking her hair until the paramedics arrived.

                              ~FIN~

Lost is Found - Full Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें