Draca and Draco

Semi Draco-3rd person pov??:

whare am i?..Draco questions himself, its so dark...Huh? What is that? why is my heart racing???

i stood up and started walking around the halls. this place looks quite familiar...i mean it looks alot like the flee the facility map but it...its more realistic..
.
.
.
.
.
as i continued to walk around i saw a red light it was getting closer and closer my eyes widend until i saw a hammer getting coming my way as it hit me i let out a bone chilling scream.

[Game]: itsdraconitedragon has been captured!
.
.
.
.
.
I couldn't see anything my vision was very blurry i could feel cold liquid drip from my forehead...but why did it hurt?? I thought this was only a Normal game..?

As i fell to the ground i could hear them talk "huh? Wait you aren't blue boi Who are you? Ah.. nevermind you look cute anyway i think you would fit perfectly with the other bois!"

They're or her voice sounds familiar..she sounds exactly like my draca voice... what the heck is going on!? After she said that I could feel the her tie rope around my leg and began to drag me.

After a while of being dragged roughly on the ground for what felt like hours she opened a door and continued to walk she eventually stops and looked toward's me?? Oh how the heck would i know im unconscious..well semi unconscious..

I could hear her sigh and then talk.
"ayaya! How am i going to get you up there!? You look more taller and bigger than all the other Bois and dragging them is already tiering!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
Is..is that supposed to be offending?? Because that just sounds like a complement...eh..whatever..

After a while I could feel my leg that was attached to the rope begin to raise upward's she was trying to drag me to what somewhat feels like stairs??..this must be the main room..

As she dragged me upward's my head hit all the steps of the stairs. Ouch! Now i know this is what it felt for my Roblox character being dragged like this.

A couple minutes passed and all i could hear is the girl whining and grunting all the time..she sounds alot like gold

"UGH!! YOU STUPID NEW BOI!!"

yup definitely sounds like gold

After a couple more whines i suddenly heard her yelp "Ah!?" It seems like she slipped and AH!? she tried hanging on the rope that was tied on my leg but we both ended up falling to the ground

I ended up falling still being unconscious i dont even know how? But i gathering my strength to open my left eye that i think i should have done earlier.

she ended up falling right beside's me.

I could hear her grunt and stand up she started to walk towards me now she was staring directly down to see me and i was shoked...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She looks exactly like draca.