getting to know the uzumaki

If you don't know who is naruto's parents I will tell you thay are Minato namikaze and kushina Uzumaki but just to help you
I will give you a little information about them.

Minato was  the Leader for team 7
but when he dead Kakashi Hatake his student became the next Leader of team 7 and he was the sage of toads.

now I will give you information about kushina Uzumaki.

she was from the Uzumaki Clan. the clan that lived in the Land of Whirlpools the shinobi village of the Land of Whirlpools.

Thay where are renowned for their fūinjutsu to the point that it led to its destruction in the war. 

Those who survived the village's destruction scattered across the globe to seek refuge.

The  Uzumaki Clan had a secret that nobody knew thay worshipped a God of death and thay sacrificed things like the death of a person.

and in return for the sacrifices God give them abilities like

Immortality and a new dojutsu called shinigami eye this eye have the ability of the Sharingan like  Izanami and Izanagi

Using a weapon, he can make every attempt to acquire an opponent's blood, whereupon consuming it he drew the Jashin symbol on the ground.

This process somehow "linked" his body with his opponent's.

Once this link was established, he will take on a Grim Reaper-like appearance, with black skin and white bone-like markings. In this state, he was essentially a living voodoo doll for his opponent; any damage that was done to him was also inflicted on the opponent.

Just to let you know this God has a lot of names I will just give you the names he had.

Jashin and shinigami.
There are two things that I forgot to mention number 1 Hidan is an Uzumaki so he is family to naruto and number two is he is not in the Akatsuki I will make my person for it.

I will tell you about the Shinigami eye there are 5 abilities of the eye number 1 is the ability to know when a person will die,  

number 2 he will know how old is when a person dies 

number 3 he can bring the  dead to fight for him but it is not permanent

number 4
He can take the soul of the dead people that he killed number 5 names of ability is the book of Fate allowed him to control the fate of a person