death of a flower ( a criminal minds fanfic)

Start from the beginning

The team began to understand

“The victims each go missing for a 3 day period. This is probably to dress them up and get the victims to learn their lines before the all-important death scene. In witch our unsub kills in the same way as in the movie.” Hotch said as spencer sat back down.

“Wait what’s that under the script?” Garcia asked pointing to the bottom of the page.

“The unsub has signed the scripts as ‘the method actor’ he wants media attention, that’s why he dressed his victims up.” Hotch replied now talking to the rest of the group.

“ gather here 7am tomorrow morning for further briefing to get started on this case, see you then.” Hotch walked out of the room, shortly followed by agent Rossi.

“I need a coffee, anyone wants join me?” Reid asked. JJ, Garcia, Prentiss and Morgan shook their heads. “Okay suit yourself.” Reid turned to leave,

  “Hey Spence!!” Reids head jolted of the hearing of his name. “Uh huh?”

“You know  ... You never did finish that line you were on… what was it?” Garcia and Morgan walked up and stopped either side of JJ.

“See you tomorrow” Reid said embarrassed. He speed walked away down the hall in order to attempt to escape the fate. “THAT WASN’T IT!!” JJ called to him. Derek held up his hand for high fives. “Alright!!!” Garcia said laughing and slapped Morgan’s hand.

Chapter 2

Spencer buttoned up his coat as he walked out into the cold air. It was only 3 o’clock but Reid was going to go home and go over the case file.

The coffee shop   ‘coffee rio’ was only 2 blocks away from the bureau.

“Spencer!” he heard a male voice calling. He turned but continued walking. “Spencer get back here” he saw a farther calling his disobedient son. Spencer chuckled to himself. He turned to walk straight. He collided into a woman, fair skinned with medium – long, ginger-brown hair. They both fell to the ground, scattering photography books, that she was holding, everywhere. “Oh my, I’m so sorry!” spencer began to ramble as he attempted to help her pick up the books. “Ha-ha its fine” she laughs both stood up together. “No really is there any way I can make it up to you?” he asked, giving back the books he picked up.

There was a 5 second silence whilst she thought. “How about you buy me a coffee?” she asked. “A coffee, yeah a coffee, actually that’s perfect I, I was actually heading that way myself.” He smiled at her and she smiled back. They began walking. “I’m spencer by the way, UH AH spencer Reid.” He said, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice. “Rosabella vanelle” she replied as they shook hands. “Rosabella? Comes from the Italian for beautiful rose, in this case appropriate.” Reid complemented.

“Aww you’re so sweet.”

Reid looked at the ground and smiled. “Uh those look heavy would you like me to carry them?” spencer offered being the gentleman.

“No thanks I’ve got them.” She said smiling, looking up at the 6’’1 man.

“Okay if you’re sure” rosabella nodded in response.

“At least let me get the door” he said as they arrived pulling the door outward to let rosabella inside. “Why thank you”

“You’re very welcome. So what would you like?”

Rosabella looked up “what would you suggest?”

Reid smiled knowing full well he was about to go into fact frenzy.