WEIRD LITTOLE ME..=)

INTRODUCTION…

Hopefully you guys will be kind enough to overlook my lame language and unrefined explanations.. With this  I do not and never did intend to hurt anyone or say that anyone’s views are wrong or stupid. Having said that I gotta add that like all major arses I too feel that my and only my view is correct and everyone else’s is basically poo. And like all incurable douches I refuse to see anyone else’s point of view.. However I kind of hope that I can benefit from writing all my experiences and faults in black and white( although when I first wrote it t’was in BLUE and white, get it?? , ‘cause o d ink and stuff..? hahaaha) and along the way give you some idea how girls, and guys live in India, ‘cause although were pretty much the same all around the world.. the circumstances here are a tad different and as a result so are our lives.

 The circumstances I speak about here are a mixture of fact and fiction.. so I guess they’r like faction? XD . my friends who you will read about are a mixture of all the people I know and have known, those I love those I hate, used to love now hate, used to hate now love.. you get the picture. 

I really hope that you’ll enjoy it.

ALRIGHT HERE GOES….

CHAPTER 1

ME MYSELF AND WHY..

 Hey I’m Anne , my full name’s Anne-Maria Serta, but I prefer to be known as just Anne.

So about me.. hmm m 17 m HOT I live on the coast of India though I can’t tell you exactly where ‘cause if I do it’ll ruin the aura of mystery and charm surrounding me. so  I’m Anne coming to you Live  from an undisclosed mysterious location.. . Where was I oh ya m really tall n pretty with this amazing errm.. k it’s a lie I’m none of those things.... I couldn’t lie so I guess the one thing I am is honest.. or maybe stupid?

 Ok so honestly…. I’m really 16.... m kinda puny jus bout 5 ft  I’ve got this straggly  black hair that’s in a kind of bob round my face,  I’ve got plain brown eyes and this really Big mouth and a typical Indian complexion.. you know not too fair not too dark.. kinda medium.. errm oh ya I really am writing to you from an undisclosed mysterious location  on the coast of India...

 The reason that I’ve taken to writing this is because like I said before.. people just do Not realize what life is like in India for a typical kid. See the shows on television they revolve around life in America or Britan or maybe even in Europian countries, so people don’t really know what life’s like here , because to live in India, to really  be here it’s a totally different ball game.. so to speak..

The prejudice and sterotype that dominates our society and fills every fibre of our being is not something that we can escape. No doubt this country is far more lenient than some others, but sometimes.. it potray’s an image that is not always followed through. This atmosphere is not oppressive to some.. but to others it can be the kiss of death.. literally.. the working of this society is thick with examples of how impropriety  is ‘dealt with’ in certain households..it may be covered by a shadow.. or even by a veil.. but it is there jus lurking out of sight. Here there are rules for everything!! Rules on dress, rules on friends, rules on habits.. hell there are rules on how were supposed to follow certain rules!!!.. and if you’re a girl.. God forbid.. the rules stretch to everything.. from walking to talking to listening to your I pod on the streert….

Don’t get me wrong I love my country.. it’s the best country in the world… in all the worlds.. I just hate the filth that’s occupying certain parts of my love.. the sickos who think the answer to any problem is an honor killing…