Prologue

Airis Imelda,
a fancy name given to just an ordinary girl who happens to be very cheerful, happy and caring that could change the whole mood of everyone around her. She lives with her beautiful family, together with her beautiful mom Audria and her first love, James, her dad.

"Dad, look! Airis just threw away the gift that you bought her last year." Adam screamed while walking fast towards the kitchen with a dress in his hand. "Stop, Adam! I did not throw that." Airis replied while trying to get Adam who was running to their parents. They're bickering as always and James were just standing there, helping his wife to cook, helping....it's more like standing there doing nothing but watching his wife cooking.

Talking about Adam, he is Airis's big brother. She has one older brother and two sisters, Amelin and Angel. That makes Airis to be the youngest in the family. But what makes Airis close to Adam compared to her sisters, because of the huge age gap between them. They both went to the same primary school while their sisters were already working at that time.

Oh, a lot of things happened while they're in their primary school years. Adam was the most loved student by his teachers and he was also popular at school. And no, Airis didn't get jealous of that because she was super popular too...even though it was because of her brother. Every time Audria picked them up from school, their teachers said the same thing. "Your kids are super nice. They're being kind to their friends. It's just that, they always fight and bicker with each other, I guess it's normal now." All Audria did is just smiling and thank their teacher for that 'compliment'.

There was this one time, where Airis was walking towards the field because she had a class there and bumped into two girls who stopped her from walking. "Airis, right? Adam's younger sister?" One of them asked. With a lot of curiosity and being super confused at that time, she nodded her head. "Can you help us to pass this to your brother?" They said while handing a letter to her. She just took the letter and walked away after that to join her class. During the recess time, Airis had to go to her brother's class to ask for her pocket money to buy foods. James gave the money to Adam because he didn't want Airis to lose the money for being clumsy. To reach Adam's class, she had to pass the teachers' room first and while she was walking there, she met a teacher who happened to have a class with her brother at that time. "Oh Airis! You're going to meet your brother?" She greeted Airis while smiling from ear to ear. "Yes, teacher. It's recess time now, he has my money with him." She replied. The teacher was smiling while taking out some amount of money from her handbag and gave them to Airis. "Just take this okay." She said.

"Nah it's okay. I still have to meet my brother to pass him this anyway." Airis said while showing the letter to the teacher. Without taking more time, the teacher offered to pass that to her brother so that Airis didn't have to go to Adam's class anymore. The day went well at school. But not at home. Adam came back from school and he got mad at Airis. He went to Airis who was sitting in front of the television while watching her favourite drama with their parents. He walked straight to her and said, "Let's pretend that we're not siblings anymore at school." Audria and James were so shocked with his words. They're always fighting but this time, it sounded really bad. "What's wrong, Adam? You're being so mean to your sister." Audria said to her son. "Someone passed her a love letter and she gave that to my teacher, mom. My teacher made me read the letter loudly in class. I'm super embarrassed now" Adam said with his shaky voice. He didn't know if he's supposed to get mad at his sister or to the person who sent the letter to him. Audria walked with Adam upstairs to comfort him and Airis was left cluelessly.

Even though they're always had a problem at school, but Adam was the one who's been taking care of his younger sister. He supported her during the sports day, he always bought foods and sent it to her class during his recess time and he always waited for Airis at her class after school for that day was over. Being the super annoying sister to Adam, she always waved her hand every time she saw Adam at school. But he just ignored her and sometimes, his friends were the ones who waved back to Airis because they thought that Airis was super cute.

That's a bit about her relationship with her brother.

Her sisters? Even though they had no memories at school, but they're close at home. Airis was super clingy with Amelin, her first and oldest sister because she's super caring and loving. She handled Airis with love. But still, Airis always tried to become close to Angel too. It's just that, she's very fierce. Airis once slept with Angel and she got pinched for always hugging her while sleeping. Maybe second child problem...just kidding

Airis, she has a good relationship with her family as you can see. But being the youngest child, always alone after all her sisters and brother got married, she has no idea how to express her love towards them anymore after she's growing up to become an adult. She starts to become more secretive about what she feels and what she has to go through. And all she can do, is keeping them all to herself. People may see a youngest kid to be the most spoiled one in the family, but to Airis, there's a huge different for the youngest kid with a huge age gap with her siblings. And everyone go through different things in life.

To be continued...