Truly Complete

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.  The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares

You cant quite describe true friendship cause its not one thing but a million little ones. A true friend is someone you can hit and know they will hit you back and laugh it off. Someone that you can yell and scream and hit and punch all you want as you climb high and they will still be there waiting for you when you fall. They are the ones who wont take you BS and will dish it back. There also the one that instead of telling you it is totally insane to jump will grab a parachute and jump with you! True friends keep you grounded but also untie you from gravity. They're the ones that will have a shovel ready to bury the thing that made you cry before you even say whats wrong.A friend might catch you when you fall but it the best friends the falls with you dust themselves off give you hand and say let do that again! A best friend memorized the song in you heart and sings it to you when your memory fails. True friends are the people that bring out the best in you they aren't perfect but they are to you.The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had. A true friend is the one you can call at ANY time and they will answer. Really a good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. A true friend is the one that smiles at you and means it. You know there you true friend when they are you first choice... and second, and third, and fourth....and so on. You can always tell a real friend when you've made a fool of yourself they dont feel you've done a permanent job. We ask which person in our lives mean the most to us we often find that it is those who instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness,  So yes that is a friend who cares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my description of best friends along with my favorite best friend quotes. lol i was bored in school.