The big day

Finally!! God I get  to leave this high-school no more drama no more sad depressing lunches in the bathroom. Wow that's sad but anyways it's a new life out there. I get to move out I don't know maybe I'll try college who knows. YAHARI!!! ITS TIME!!! Omg I haven't finished my make up or done my hair. Wait my hair looks good messy but my face eww. No one can see what lies underneath. COMINGG MOMM!! Jesus talking about a snooze fest she wears that tacky green sweater every school event maybe she buy a new wardrobe lord know she doesn't pay for my meds anymore. Oh well I look good maybe ill meet someone's older brother I'm turning 18 in 5 months it's not like it would honestly matter. And my dad he looks at women like literal queens. One time I was 9 and my mom got into a heated argument with this guy and he ended up hitting my mom. Rumors say my dad - YA-harii Mone  Henderson get down here now before breakfast gets cold. Well there he goes everyone's favorite dad except mines he treats my mom so good but leaves me out to die. As I walk down the stairs everyone looked at me and my dress like it was prom. So how you feeling. Ugh tired and hungry Ouuuu waffles. Your really gonna walk across the stage looking like a slut. I-  couldn't process it right. Did he just? Oh god I knew he was gonna say something MOMMM!! Dad's treating me like you again. Yahari stop it we're trying to eat like a family if you don't want to be included we don't have to support you today. I- my heart .... My mind .... I couldn't even mutter a word did they just disown me? .......It's fine it's my big day I'm gonna look amazing on that stage and if they won't support Zairean will we've been best friend since like forever. I look outside and there he is as we speak which is weird a little but hey . I wave by to my parents as they look at me in disgust. The wrong people to be judging. Ready to have the best moment of my life it was beautiful up until the point I had to give my senior speak . I could hear everyone whispering and when I looked back to check the principal he was taking pictures of me. Was this a mistake then all of a sudden it switched off and everyone clapped and I grabbed my diploma. It's like I zoned out did everything bad that's happened today all apart of my imagination?! Was I just nervous ..... i can't let it get to me I'm almost 18 I'm not gonna let my life fall apart anymore especially since I'm in charge now and I'm gonna need to change a-lot of stuff  starting with where I live.