Traped

I woke up not knowing were I was, not remembering how i got here. It was picth black , cold and lonley. I was scared like i have never been scared before.

I tried to get up but something had hit my head like something was blocking me. It had felt a so a bulldoser had knocked my head down. I was laying down at least it felt like i was. I pushed to my sides and at that momment i relized that i was in a box.

I was screaming not sure if anyone can hear me. My brain was telling me that i am never going to get out of this box but my self conscience was telling me to do every little thing i can do. I kicked,Punched,
cryed, Screamed, and moved around thinking the box can tip over. I was ethier in a box thats in side of a box that was in side of a box or i was some place else because every i would turn was blocked.

I wondered if my parents were worried about me. Well at least my mom any way. My dad dosen't care about me. He dosent care were im going were im at or even if i was alive or dead. On the other hand my mom is like my bestfrenid.

As i was screaming i heard somthing kinda like a sqeak i sound like a door. Then i began to hear foot steps. I shut up real fast. I politely said " hello is anyone there please help im trap in a box and i cant get out please if you can hear me". At that momment thats when i knew that i went wrong.