Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Who's gonna live here?

"Okay guys! Good job today! Please be here again tomorrow at 8am sharp! Don't be late~" MC said.

Everyone have different reactions to their new husband/wife. Some were super excited like the sunsun couple.. and some were off to a rough start. (heesica couple) kekeke.

They all got home and sleep... /me dreaming about donghae :3 *screams!* lol

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Hyung! Wake up!!"

"huh? Wait? Hh..what?why?" leeteuk said, still very exhausted from yesterday's filming.

"why? We gotta meet our wives hyung." Said donghae who sounded excited^^

"WIVES?!!? What? Who? Where? Ohhh.. right2, I almost forgot. We are joining WGM, keke" yesung said while he sat and ate breakfast beside his turtle's box. He seemed to love ddangkoma so much, OMG *o*

"Ok guys, wear something nice! Let's impress the ladies;)" and of course the one and only milky white skin heechul said that.

They got on the bus and were off~

** ** ** ** ** ** **

SNSD girls were already awake at 5:30am. They ate breakfast, take a bath, do their hair and make up, OMG, GIRLS needs to do EVERYTHING! ;3

"omg, I can't wait to meet siwon again!;)" fany said still can't believe her luck.

"well, you're lucky! How am I gonna be a wife to a guy who's prettier than me? I'm like so jealous of chul's lips. And his eyes, OMG!" sica complained.

"chill girls, just get dressed and be ready. Remember, look cute okay:3. Haha" taeyeon said while still fixing her hair and looking non-stop to the mirror.

"relax taeyeon unni, you're naturally cute:3 no need to focus on your hair too much. Kekeke^^" whispered seohyun.

"awww..<3 seohyunniee :3 thank you. *air kisses* /mwah mwah ;3

Few minutes later, they got out of their dorms and are now on their way to the park, again.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

SNSD was about to reach their destination and was now looking out of their windows~ they were so surprised to see many white flowers and roses everywhere! And when they were in front of the park, they saw 9 handsome,cute,sexy,hot men wearing sexy black suits and white gloves. The 9 boys turned into 9 men. All standing in a straight line waiting for their wives to arrive. SNSD was like "OMG! This is like a fairytale" and "God! I didn't know SJ was this handsome!" etc.

They all got down from the bus and walk to their partners. Hand in hand, they walk to the MC and they finally started the show!~

"Helloooo! Any SuperGeneration fans out there? As you know, we are starting our new season with a "SM special!" let's meet the couples now, shall we?"

CAMERA ZOOMING IN ***

TaeTeuk - Taeyeon's eyes were sparkling like stars and Leeteuk's dimples was.. OMG *dies of cute dimples*

HeeSica- Jessica's hair was gorgeous and so shiny*o* and Heechul was so HOT and somehow, beautiful?

SooWook- sooyoung, gorgeous as always and fashionable. Ryeowook looked so shy! I want to pinch his cheeks! XD

Sifany - Tiffany being and looking awesome, and as always, Siwon looked handsome and was like a gentlemen<3

HyoHyuk- both faces are as red as a tomato! Omg! Are they both really that shy? /omg, hyukkie being shy is like so freakin cute x3.. *dies*

YulSung- Yuri = marvelous. Yesung brought something that looked like a turtle. Yesung brings ddangkoma to WGM? LoL

SunSun- as usual, sungmin looked freakin cute and sunny was smiling. Seems like she can't resist his cuteness! Omg! Who can?! Both look like they've known each other for a long time!

YoonHae - beautiful, handsome. Is there anything else to say?

SeoKyu- both magnaes. Both young and fresh. Both cheeks as red as an apple, not a tomato. LOL

CAMERA ZOOMING OUT ***

"They all look amazing right ELFs, Sones? Haha. So, I asked them to be here again because there will be something new this WGM season. This season is like no other seasons before! There will be...

"COUPLE ELIMINATION!"

"WHATT?!?!" all of them shouted in unison.

"Yes, there will be couple eliminations. Each week, viewers will vote for their favourite couple. The couple who has the least votes in the end of the week will have to say their goodbyes and leave. the last surviving couple will be able to choose whether to continue WGM or choose one of the other couples to be in WGM for one last time! And you'll get to decide what will that couple do! So, viewers, ELFs, Sones, it's all in your hands now. Either want them to be separated or... well.. continue."

"Seriously?! :'( but..but..i don't want to be separated..." ... Sungmin looked sad aww.. don't be sad sungminnieee~ xp

"me too.." sunny said while blushing like a TOMATO! /Awww..the sun sun couple<3

"rules are rules" MC said. /don't you just hate rules?

"anyways, each week, their will be a new mission for each couple. Some of your missions will be the same and some will be different. Oh, btw, can you all go in your buses now? You will be heading to your new house.Congratulations, God Bless You, and Good Luck!~"

"awww.. unni, I'll miss you we're not gonna live together for a while since we will live with our husbands T-T.." sooyoung said to jessica.

"me too..." *sobs*

So they all went back to their bus to get to their new house. but, they were in their buses together. Are they gonna be drop off one by one or did I smell something fishy here? Hmm.. so in the bus, they were saying goodbyes to each other and stuff.

Not long, the bus stop and the driver tell all of them to get out of the bus.

"OMG it's SOOOO beautiful here!!" yuri said.

"whoever get this house is damn lucky! It's super big and awesome!"donghae shouted.

Then when they went to ask the bus driver who's house this is.. the bus was already gone.

"wait a minute? He left us? How are we gonna get to each of our house?" said ryeowook.

Everybody was asking one another and they looked confused. But then, teukie realized that something was in the mailbox and he open it up. A letter was inside...

-To SJ and SNSD-

Teukie open it...

Dear SJ and SNSD,

"CONGRATULATIONS!!~ this is your new house! all of you will be living in the same house! aren't you excited?! Since this house is SUPER BIG, it is divided into 10 different areas. Each couple will have one area. So in one super BIG house, there will be 9 mini-houses and 1 big room for you guys to play and meet together. Anyways, have fun and good luck! Hope you'll get lots of votes!"

p.s = in each area, there's only limited food supply, things, and money provided so you couple work things out yourself;)

Love,

WGM people<3

"OMG OMG OMG" teukie shouted then he's now jumping around like a little boy who just got tons of candy.

"what's happening oppa? Who's getting this house?" taeyeon, his lovely WIFE ask;3

"THIS IS EVERYONE'S HOUSE!!! :D" teukie screamed even louder.

Everyone turned their head to teukie, eyes open WIDE.

"WHAT?!?!?!!?!" everybody shouted in unison.