Screaming, Crying ,Perfect storms

I rember tears streaming down his face when I said I had to let him go.

When all those shadows almost killed our light. I rember you said "Don't leave me here alone." But all that's there is gone and dead tonight
-Safe and Sound Taylor Swift

"ITS NOT MY FAULT, WHY WOULD I KILL MY BOYFRIEND!" I screamed at them.

"Did you get mad at Luke for cheating on you?" The investagter asked.

"FOR THE FRICKEN HUNDRETH TIME HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT STEFFANIE IS A BACKSTABBING LIAR!"I screamed again.

"Okay, shes had enough for the day.."The investigater told the rest of the cops.

I then got up and slammed the door in their faces and ran to the bathroom. I would have never predicted a week ago that I would be being questions about my boyfriends murderer. By the time I reached the bathroom I already had started crying. Cops were staring from their desks . My face was bright red and puffy. Frankly if I was them I would stare too.

I pulled the toliet seat down and sobbed for quite sometime. It was 11:00 when I got out. I grabbed my purse,which Luke got for me,and headed to my red truck. I was depressed. Sad. Stressed. I got my coffee and then drove home. On the way home love me harder came on I started to cry again. I didn't turn it off though because I was crying to hard to care.

I was truely depressed and I didnt see ot being any different in the feauture.

+++

When I got to my apartment I grabbed my drink and headed to my room. It was a crappy day in Cali. I looked out the window and pictured what me and Luke would be doing today. Probably eating Pb&j sandwiches and watching mean girls or another of our favorite movies. That thought led to another and soon I started crying again.

I mean I think its totally bonkers that they wont even tell me how he died. They are making me wait untill the wake. Im not as temperamental as I semmed at the staition

But my situation feels like something that would take place in a book or stupid movie that Luke and I would watch just to get a good kick out of.

But I knew,myself that this was no movie. Neither was it a story.

+++

I woke up at 5 am today. Steffanie knocked on my door.

I answered.

"What do you want?"

"Look,first of all I'm really,really, sorry."

"I am too." I then tried to close the door on her but she stopped me with her foot.

"Let me explain for a moment!"

"Fine..." I groaned at her.

"I lied to the cops.."she cried.

I gasped.

"How..come...why...did...what?!"I stuttered.

"Luke's not dead.."