Part 1: The dance

Cinnamon cookie scoffed as he watched whipped cream dancing gracefully along the stage. "I can't wait to show this crowd a real act better than that guy!" Whipped cream then got off the stage and it was cinnamon's turn. He did his act but the crowd didn't look amazed more of a look of "I've seen it all before"  *he went back to his dressing room in sadness.* "Hey! Are you okay cinnamon?" "Go away.." ''I saw what happened out there! Maybe you could dance with me." "No. Why would I want to dance with anybody like you?" "Well because the crowd might actually look amazed." Cinnamon stares at him with an annoyed look. "..." "If you are here to tease me about the crowd then go away." "Oh no I didn't mean it like that!" Whipped cream danced over to cinnamon. "I was just asking if you wanted to dance with me." "No." "Why not?" "I said NO!" He then pushed whipped cream out of his dressing room and locked the door." "Well if you change your mind..." He said slipping a card under the door. "Call me!" *cinnamon sighed as he walked home* "Ugh.. I need some new magic tricks.." *he said while flopping on his bed* He then looked At the card. "..." "No! What am I stupid?! I would never dance with someone like him!" "But.. Maybe it won't be so bad.." He picked up the card and called whipped cream. "Yes hello? This is whipped cream speaking!" "It's cinnamon and look about what I said earlier-" "YOU'LL DANCE WITH ME?!"  'Yeah I guess.." "YAY!! Meet me in my dressing room tomorrow!" "Okay.".           The next day.                                                He opened the door to whipped cream's dressing room.  " whipped cream you here?" "..." "Whipped cream?..' He said but this time walking into the room. "Whipped cre- AGH!" He screamed as whipped cream pull his arm causing him to fall on the ground. Ow! What the hell was that fo-" he sat in silence as he stared at whipped cream surprised that he got dressed up for this.

"Why did you get all dressed up?! It only dancing

"Why did you get all dressed up?! It only dancing." "Well, my friend that I cannot tell you!" "Now, are you ready to dance?" "I guess but I'm not good at danc-" whipped cream pulled him up and started to dance with him. "..." Whipped cream smell so good. He couldn't stop himself before-  "Hello? Earth to cinnamon?" "w-what-?" He looked down and noticed his face was pressed against whipped cream's chest. "Are you okay?' He jumped up with his face turning a bit red. "Sorry!" He stood up as whipped cream chuckled a bit. "It's fin-" *cinnamon ran out of the room."