Prologue

Mia

Growing up I always thought that if you are brilliant everything is going to be handed to you in a silver platter but now I'm starting to see that I was naive and I was still a child I didn't know how hash the world could be as soon as your done with your high school life because that is where all the hard work begin and that is how I find myself in a strip club at 12am working knowing very well that I've got to be at my lecture room at 10am but I guess that it is alright because at the end of the day I've got to pay some bills .

While I was fixing my make up my manager walked thorough the door and told me that is my turn to get up on the stage . While I was walking towards the stage I was all nervous but the moment I got on the stage and good things by Sza started playing I felt all the nervousness leave me and started feeling like I'm on my own world where I'm in charge of everything that is why the moment the music stoped and people started clapping their hands I felt like I've been woken up from my beautiful dream and when I looked at the crowd I was captured by the most beautiful greenish eyes I've ever met but what I didn't know was that it won't be the last time I will be seeing those eyes .