Chapter 5

A/N: SORRY!!

CHAPTER 5

"What!" It said that word loudly and my phone slipped from my hand. How was it possible for Adrianna to be dead? She was the last person left who was close to me. It is because of me that Kartik and Allrisa lost their daighter. Kartik and Allrisa I am so sorry. My family left me and my best friend died. Now I have no to go to and any other place to stay or than with Thames.

Thames.

That bloody person must have killed her. My blood started boiling. He had warned me if I halted anywhere on my way then he would kill that person. And now because of my mistake, my best friend is dead. He does not like me, infact he hates me for not letting him marry Adrianna then he should have done something with me and not with Adrianna.

I immediately went out for my confrontation with Thames. Who does he think he is? By not giving divorce to someone or killing someone innocent what would he get? Before going downstairs I looked from the railing to check if he is there downstairs with his family. He was not, so I directly headed towards his office. And slammed his door open.

"Hey, do not damage my door." he said still looking in his laptop. When I did not reply to him he looked up.

"What do you want?" he asked as if everything around him was fine.

"Why did you kill Adrianna? What had she done to you? She was innocent." I said harshly.

Thames started laughing. And then said, "You think Adrianna is innocent?"

"Yes."

"Then you have surely mistaken. No one is innocent, neither you, me or Adrianna"

"How is Adrianna not an innocent?" I asked. I can agree that I am not because I married him without his or Adrianna's consent. He, himself being a ruthless person, but how Adrianna.

"She was marrying me for my money-" before he could complete his sentence I interjected in middle.

"Adrianna, marrying you for your money impossible. It was you who was marrying her for money."

" I will start again. Adrianna was marrying me for my money, but when she was informed that our company was having problem just like her father's or even worse so she decided to quit." he said. Many questions started filling my mind. I was about to ask one when Krissy enter.

"Ivy, can I call you that?" she asked me. I was shocked to here that. That name was called to me by only one person, and I am not aware where that person is now.

"Sure, you can call me that." I replied in a sweet voice. Remembering the days when I was still a teenager.

"Ivy mommy is calling you and uncle Thames down." she said sweetly.

"Okay, we will be there soon." After listening Thames reply he quickly went out. And before I could ask him any questions he said, " In our world no one is selfless and innocent everyone is selfish."

After saying that he crossed me and went out of the door and when  I did not follow him, he turned and said," They have even called for you." I was busy trying to understand what he said. But any way I went out.

By the tine I reached down Nathaniel was hugging Thames. And then Natalie engulfed me into a bone crushing hug.

"It was nice meeting you. Hope we meet again soon." she said.

When Natalie freed me, Krissy hugged my legs owing to her short height I bent on my knees and kissed her cheek."I will miss you Ivy." she said and she looked so adorable.

Then once again Thames mother gave me a warm hug and they left.

After everyone left Thames sat on the sofa and called me to sit across him.

"I just want to inform you that by the end of the month we are leaving this place. So better pack your stuff. And you are not allowed to leave this house without me because I do not trust you." he said. But it was more of an order. And the  he continued " Since you will be at home the whole day, I am removing the butler so that you are busy the whole and do not pull any stunts. Or you will have to pay for it." he said as if I will accept it without saying anything back.

There was only one thing going in my head, and I said it out loud.

"Why did you kill Adrianna?"

"We are still stuck there?" he sighed and then said, "She was black mailing me. And you are going to get to know nothing more than that."

"Wow, that is great. She should have shared it with me then I would have got a divorce from you using that." I said, I had not expected Adrianna to have such a thing in her to get someone to blackmail and that someone to be Thames. And I doubt that.

"If you would have got that then you would be dead to." he said easily and left.

Now here I am left to do nothing but a butlers job. Well atleast that would keep my mind away from Adrianna's murder and my family abandoning me.

I was now completely drained. I had no ounce of energy left in me so I went to sleep. Hope tomorrows day would be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now onwards the story will be in
Third persons Point Of View

The rest of the month passed. Livy was having problems, she started feeling from lonely, and also energy deprived. She had to work whole from cooking to cleaning and Thames would demand complicated things and increase the mess of the house. And if there is any problem in food taste or quality, or slight dust then he would start abusing.

This abusing was not like the physical abuse like that of the first day, but verbal abuse this abuse would  cauze no physical harm but mental. This verbal abusing had made had emotionally weak, because she either met no one othed than Thames or was left alone all by herself to suffer alone.

Once she also tried to escape the house amd go to police station to complain against Thames. But the police officers were corrupt who instead of filing a complain, they called Thames and handed her to him. And that day she heard an earful whih insulted almost evedyone. She was locked outside the house that day in cold. She was inside the Rayson mansion garden.

Finally it was the night before the flight to Livy's new location. She was continuously tossing and turning in her bed thinking where she aould be going and with whom she would be staying. That night she was getting all weird thoughts on how her life will be further. That night she did not get any sleep.

A/N: I am so sorry guys for updating almost after a month. Since it is my vacation I have been travelling and am also not getting a proper source of net. I will try my best to update soon. Since I am updating fdom my tab I either require wifi (which the place I am currently at has low speed) or hotspot (which is from my parents phone).

SORRY..

Yours one and only,
KaeCee