Writing

• Dedicated to To Everyone Who Loves To Write

Writing

To write a story is to have the will to write a story, to know what to write. Conscious or subconscious, your mind will create at random, by influence or re-create, a story of willingness and hope to be greater, to stand out among the crowd. The hours pass as you become more enveloped within the pieces and parts that may or may not become a masterpiece. As you write, do not become lost within the hope of success, become lost within the story itself, do not think 'will others like or dislike' the story nor should you judge the pieces but the whole.

As I write I believe this story to be unknown to me, true, however I believe my mind has created this subconsciously and knows every sentence I write before it is written. To write a sentence I hope not to be long or complicated, unreadable, incomprehensible, I think to use these longer words to shorten the sentence, but would people understand and comprehend what is written before them. I know I should not let my mind wonder to what people would think or say, but human nature intervenes and public criticism plays on my mind, a mind filled with ideas that are compromised with the rethought in hope it is more understandable, confusion taking place creating the writers block.

Discover an influential sequential plot to twist and turn to cause surprise, to shock the reader that what they believed to be true was in actual fact a convincing lie to deter them from the true facts that would give the story away too early. Do I know how to continue, how to get to the end, to know the end and the beginning will help to fill the middle with the influential sequential plot. Unfortunately, upon completion of this writing, human nature concludes its intervention to my displeasure... as I consider the re-write to make or break what is already written. To see the black and the white melding them together randomly creating different shadings of grey.

But now I know how to begin, how it ends and what can fill the middle, how do I start the first sentence, the first chapter, or should I start with a prologue. When the thoughts coerce, visually creating the story in our imagination, We write what we see in our minds, or we try too as we tend to write too little and then write too much and we re-read what we have read over twice already to only re-write over a re-write and only end up back or near where we started. Even when we go to bed we think of what we write, we try to sleep, however much we try  we can not help but think of what we write, our minds never switch off from the art that may become a masterpiece.

I end this writing by saying this; This is not a story of such, but a letter to those of whom think to write a story is an easy task and believe that it is not an emotional experience and an annoyingly long difficult process. And though there are those who succeed, there are those who unfortunately do not succeed but never stop trying.

“We write for our pleasure, we write from our imaginings, we enjoy the journey, That is why we share our stories so that others will enjoy the imagination, the journey and the pleasure of writing brings to everyone”