Bringing them together

The great hall was recovering from the battle. Everyone had scars from the war, but they all were happy that it had ended, and now they could live in peace, but that peace didn't last long.

At the Gryffindor table sat the golden trio, together they were answering questions that the other students had. More so were directed to Harry though. All the houses were back to normal but with exceptions of  the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's they  must make peace with each other. At the Ravenclaw table sat Luna Lovegood with Nevill Longbotom, the two easily became friends, who knows maybe in the near future they could be more.

Just as everyone was talking and having a good time, a note appeared in front of the new Headmistress McGonagall

Hello Headmistress ,

You and a few others are going to watch the life of the supposed dead heir of the Blacks. You and the rest of the students must wait until everyone that is supposed to watch these movies are gathered together. That may take some time, though. With that said, please enjoy the movies!

Mischief Managed

Just like that, the doors of the grate hall busted open and in came the supposed dead Blacks, the Potters, Remus Lupin , Evan Rosier , Barty Crouch jr and the Malfoy's .

"A bloody perfect family reunion " whisperd Padfoot to the other Marauders.

All the students began whispering and  chatting loudly, but you could still make some sentences out of it, like" aren't they supposed to be dead ? " or" is it really them ? ". But the problem was that not even them (Marauders Era) knew why they were there, but that was cut short when the Marauders saw Headmistress McGonagall or in their eyes as ''Minnie''. And just like that the four of them shouted in sink: "Minnie, what are we doing here, and why do you look so old ? "

That's when "Minnie " shouted, " Silence !" Please introduce yourself and which year you come from !"

With that the Marauders began to protest, the first one was Sirius of course " Minnie you know us why do we need to introduce our self's ?''  But a death stare shut him up just like the rest who wanted to protest.

And that's when one boy with dark brown hair began introducing himself :" I am Remus Lupin and I'm 19 years old and come from the year, 19600 "

Gasps filled the hall and some had tears in their eyes after seeing the best teacher they ever had at Hogwarts die, and now he stands right before their eyes.

Then the next one steps forward with a ginger female . Almost instantly Harry recognized them as his parents and after seeing so many pictures of them together and hearing so many stories Harry could finally see the resemblance of him and his Father. He could still see that he still got some futures from his Mother too .

"I am the famous James Potter and this is my Lily Flower " James said looking dreamlessly at his "Lily Flower "who in return scoffed and said " In your dreams Potter , anyway my name is Lilly Evans and I  am 20 Years old just like him here " in the end pointing at James who still stared at her .

If the People in the great hall didn't already, have tears in their eyes now they surely do after remembering how they both died saving their son before the dark lord attempt to kill him .

Harry couldn't take it any more he run to his parents and began to cry in his parent's shoulder who didn't know who he was but still tried to comfort him in some kind of way. Moments later Harry began explaining who he was and why he was crying in their embrace . His parents had tears in their eyes after Harry finished explaining and once the awkward silence in the air disappeared and became more comfortable.

Half an hour later after everyone introduced them self's and what year they were coming from they could finally settle down and let Headmistress McGonagall tell them what they were about to watch .

" We all are gathered here to watch the life of the supposed dead heir of the Blacks , Regulus Black . "

That's when hell broke loose shouts ,protests and most of all confusion was evident on many peoples faces . Confusion because first of all how and second wasn't he suppose to be a deatheather just like the rest of his family ? If so why did he matter ? Protest because he still was a deatheather, and it was better for everyone to have him gone for good. The only ones who didn't say anything were the Golden trio the Marauders and the Black family . Mostly because they were all confused too .

"Silence " We will see some films and videos of him with this Tv which is where the Muggles watch films or videos " said Headmistress McGonagall pointing at a rather big TV .

After everyone settled down and began to accept it Minnie finally played the play button on the remote .

Just like that the film begann .

To be continued

PS : Hello everyone ,

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter , there surely will be more in the near future I just need to upload it . If you have suggestions please feel free to write it in the comment section . :))

Mischief Managed