story info

Characters

Avery Abbott (the little)
Gender - Boy
Height - 4'10 (littles are meant to be small no matter their age)
Age - 18
Hair - Medium length, curly, blonde
Eyes - Baby blue but bright blue when he's really happy

Gavin Abbott
Gender - Boy
Height - 6'3
Age - 30
Hair - Short but messy, dark brown hair
Eyes - Brown

Charlie Abbott
Gender - Boy
Height - 5'7
Age - 28
Hair - Not really short but not long at all, lavender colored
Eyes - Green

-

Okay so, I think that's it for character descriptions. You just kind of have to read to find out more about them. They're features are kind of described in the book but I wanted to fully describe them here for your picturing purposes.

If you don't like how I've chosen to portray them you don't have to think of them that way :)

-

This book revolves around the idea that 'littles' are a new form of humans in the world so I figured I'll go ahead and explain that now as well.

Littles are pretty much just age regressors who at some point in their lives have the option to go to an adoption center where couples can adopt them and they essentially play the role of a child for people who can't have their own. Littles need to be taken care of but they also benefit people in a home by bringing peace to households. I'll talk about it a little more in the book but you just kind of have to read it for it to make more sense in this case too :)

-

Okay, that's all! I hope you enjoy the book and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments! I also already have 10 chapters of this pre written and I'll be uploading twice a week. Hopefully that means I won't leave you guys hanging with chapters like what's currently going on with my book Our Abused Pup :)

I will be continuing that at some point by the way I just don't know when. I kind of stopped liking it a few chapters back so I think sometime in the future I might rewrite it but that won't be anytime soon. For right now I'm focusing on this book! 

Okay, now that's really it! Thank you and don't forget to comment, vote, and follow so you can see when I update in the future :)