You shoot my heart

Date start: November 11, 2021

Date end: January 8, 2022

Note: This will be a one-shot story about my recent My Hero Academia waifu. I will tell you all, the first time she appeared on-screen, I fell in love with her.

So in this one-shot, we will have spoilers from the movie My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission, and on this one, we will take time after the events of the movie and will also be like a somehow of a What If...? Episode if you want to see it in that way. And also it will have head cannons.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

You are just a normal, quirkless civilian, for many mates will tell you that you live a boring life because you don't have any quirk. They are all wrong because you work as a Navy SEAL, proudly helping also in protecting others.

When walking in the street to take some extra stuff for you to prepare a dish, you were thinking about the headline you see on OBC News, your favorite news media since as a teenager. On that news, they show that something called trigger bombs, which let the people how have quirks activate their quirks without their will. Let me say about it, I just half agree with their plans, bringing the oppressed group to make it the majority again, but I also know that what they are doing about the kidnapping is wrong. On the way walking to the grocery store, you can hear people talking about the trigger bombs.

When grabbing some stuff you need, you go to the self-check products; you hear again about the bombs. "Damn, why do they do crimes?" I hear a middle-aged man, you guess that he has a quirk, "They are terrorists, what are you expected of?" Another middle-aged talk to the man.

Some people in the store talk about what they see on the news, you didn't care about it, since you have no powers, why do you need to be afraid of it, apart from you having some friends how to have quirks and while others do not.

When you are finally home, you put the goods you bought in the store when after fishing putting everything away, you receive a call from your long-time crush, Shibuya Ayaka, also known as Belos. "Hello, (y/n) did you hear on the news?" She said. "Yea, I saw it. To be honest, I was happy and also scared at the same time." You said to her.

"What are you afraid of?" she said. You guess she is trying to make you feel better. "I understand you're doing this and with your team for making the quirkless what they used to have, but you don't see all of this as being extremist?" he said, "and without offense to you and your team, ok?" You said, hoping that she would not feel affected by what you say about working in that way.

"I want this call to be more personal. You know that your phone company can observe your calls, no?" she said. You accept chatting with her in private, and with that, you two end the call.

You accept her request, since she is a villain, you don't know when she is going to be behind bars. "Although she is a villain, I still love her." You said to yourself, and then you remember the first time you saw her in high school.

With that, you go back to your memories when you're in high school.

"First day of high school. Hope there are no people who treat me like shit, just only because I am quirkless." You said before entering your first time in class.

"Hello, class." My teacher says to us. "Hello, teacher." My classmates said.

During this time, we learned about things that only people with mate powers will see as useful. It was the same thing with other classes, at least, I didn't care about it, since it is most common to be someone with awesome power than being a nobody like me.