Daytona 500 race

Ryan: oh I am so sorry I guess I wasn't looking where I was going!
Kayla : OMG your Ryan Blaney! I have a adopted 22 year old son Lance Schuster who's racing full time in the cup series he came in 2nd place last xfinity series season and got promoted up to cup series.
Ryan: OMG thats your son?? He's definitely going to be tough competition as I heard people are predicting he will win this race.
Kayla: yeah he is really good at motor racing.
Kayla: well good luck out there!
Kayla starts to walk away.
Ryan: wait Kayla.
Kayla turns around.
Ryan: I am single my EX girlfriend cheated on me so I dumped her good. I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me after the race as a date?
Kayla: sure I'd love too! Catch you after the race!

Ryan ends up in 2nd place
Lance wins the race like people predicted he would.

Victory lane.
Lance: I'd like to thank my amazing race team and crew for all of there hard work.
Lance and his team celebrate.
After the celebration
Ryan catches Lance.
Ryan: congrats Lance Schuster on your win.
Lance: OMG thanks Ryan Blaney I really appreciate your compliment!
Ryan: now if you'd excuse me I have a date with a very cute lady.
Kayla walks up to Ryan.
Lance: mom you have a date with Ryan?
Kayla: yes he asked me out! Do you have a issue with that?
Lance: no I don't. Have fun mom!

Ryan and Kaylas date goes well. To the point where they become a official dating couple. Plus it also means Kayla will be at every race because Ryan asked if she could be at every race. Kayla runs her dads marketing company cause he passed it on to her. She'll be working remote.

Ryan and Kayla knock on Lances trailer door.
Lance opens it.
Lance: hi mom and Ryan what can I do for you?
Kayla: you'll be seeing me at every race cause Ryan asked me if I could be at every race. I will be working remote for your grandpas marketing company which I am head of.
Lance: wow I didn't expect this to happen so fast.
Ryan squeezes Kaylas hand
Lance: let me guess your both officially a dating couple.
Ryan: yep we are. Well have a good night Lance. Kayla and I are flying to San Bernardino California tomorrow to gather her stuff she wants. Then well be flying to miami florida area the next day as the next race is at homestead Miami speedway the next sunday.
Lance: okay whatever!