Black Butler Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

Alois scowled and said "Truth".

"Were you the one who really killed my family?" Ciel got serious; he was wondering this the whole time.

"No comment" Alois pulled off his jacket and threw it at Claude who caught it in his hand swiftly. "You must really want to see me with my clothes off Ciel" Alois teased and asked "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare" Ciel said in a relaxed voice.

"I dare you to come here, kneel down in front of me, and call me your highness" Alois smiled, knowing that Ciel wouldn't do such a thing in his life.

"That's utterly absurd, I refuse" Ciel then kicked off his boots and said "Truth or Dare?"

Alois didn't expect such a quick response from him. "Dare, and make it something good this time" He said as if he was bored. Which he wasn't but he wanted the Phantomhive to think that he wasn't getting to him.

"I dare you to kiss Claude. Let's see how naughty the Queen's spider is." Ciel smirked; he hadn't thought this type of game would be so exciting to play.

"Now this is getting interesting" Alois giggled, stood up, and skipped over to his demonic butler. He reached up and cupped Claude's face in his hands, pulling him down to his level. He then placed a small kiss on the taller one's lips, savoring the taste.

Claude looked unfazed by the kiss. In fact, he wasn't interested in it at all. However, due to the contract he and the young Trancy had, he must cope with such infuriating behavior from his master.

"Please dare me to do more, Ciel" Alois smirked playfully and returned to his chair. "Truth or Dare, Ciel?"

"Dare, and make it good"

Chapter 2:

"I dare you to...bark, like the dog you are" Alois smirked at Ciel and hoping he would oblige. If he saw Ciel bark, that would make his day. Nothing could be better than that.

"Tch" Ciel was pissed, he was winning, yet this boy keeps giving him such ridiculous dares, that he actually might lose from refusal. He couldn't let this boy beat him, in anything. A blush tainted the Phamtonhive's milky white skin. He felt Sebastian's eyes on him and Alois was about fall out his chair with excitement.

"....Woof....Woof...." Ciel muttered cutely as he let his gaze fall to the floor in embarrassment.

Alois smiled, and then he giggled, and then exploded into sheer laughter. "Ha...I didn't expect that at all. Bravo!" Alois started clapping as if he just saw the best show ever.

"Shut up" Ciel said as he got up and glared darkly at Alois.

"Make me, my dear Ciel" Alois blew a kiss to him and smirked.

Ciel scowled and grabbed the glass vase off of the side table. If you could see his aura right now, it would be pitch black. He was prepared to throw the glass vase at the ignorant blonde boy's ridiculous face and watch him bleed to death but his butler couldn't allow that. "It's time for tea, Young Master" Sebastian interrupted Ciel's rage, grabbing the vase from his hand and placing it silently on the table.

Alois sat in his seat, still giggling, and watched Ciel's display of embarrassment.

Sebastian and Claude left the room to go brew some fancy tea. They walked silently beside one another until they reached the kitchen.

"You get all you can out of ones soul, don't you?" Claude said as he brewed fresh tea for his young master. He was referring to the considerable sex that Sebastian had possibly engaged himself in with Ciel. The aroma filled the room but another started to mask the fragrant scent.