Part 1

Andrew: Hey Lexi, do you wanna go out tonight ?
Lexi: Sure, where we going?
Andrew: Just someplace we've never been before.
Lexi: Ok, cause that doesn't sound suspicious at all .
Andrew: Well I'll be back in about 5 hours, so don't waste anytime getting ready
Lexi: Ok Mr. Sus I won't take long so I'll see you later I guess.
Andrew: Yeah, I'll see you later .
Andrew goes into his car and starts to drive off
Andrew: I wonder where Lexi thinks we're going?

Back at Lexi's house
Lexi: Hey Brent, would you know of any places Andrew might go on a date at?
Brent: No, but if he didn't tell you, it's probably going to be really special.
Lexi: Do you know anything about this date he's taking me on?
Brent: Maybe, but I'm not going to tell you anything about it. He wants this date to be really special for you guys. What kind of friend would I be if I spoil this magnificent date he's been planning since you guys met?
Lexi: he's been planning this for a year.
Brent: yeah, he told everybody in amp except for you because he wanted it to be a complete surprise when he finally raised enough money for it to happen.
Lexi: It really feels like Christmas because he's been planning this for a year.
Brent: yeah, so I better not spoil it or else something bad will happen. And don't ask anybody else before he comes to get you because then Andrew might not even be friends with any of us after that.
Lexi:Ok, i guess I'll just have to get ready while wondering what's going to happen.
Brent: Yeah you better, cause nobody else is going to ruin this surprise for you two.
Lexi: Ok, I get it. I'm going to start getting ready now.
Brent: Ok, don't dress up to sexy. Your my sister and I don't want you going out with some guy looking all sexy and everything.
Lexi:Ok, I'll try not to dress up to sexy-looking.
Brent: Thank you.
Lexi:Your welcome. I'll see you later Brent. I don't want you to be late for your date with Pierson.
Brent: Ok Lex, but seriously, be careful ok. I don't want you to get hurt and I love you and have fun
Lexi: Ok I will and I love you too Brent, bye.
Brent: Bye.