bathroom

I put my hair into a high ponytail, picked out my shortest skirt with nothing under it, and picked out slightly cropped hoodie with no bra. He wanted to meet up today and I was ready for anything he wanted to do. I heard my mom yell from downstairs
"hurry up or we were gonna be late"
"coming"
I shouted back. I grabbed my bag and we were out the door when I arrived the bell rang shit I'm gonna be late I rushed up the stairs and down the hallway as I entered my classroom everyone was looking at me. y/n tardy again? my teacher said with slight attitude "my bad" i sighed but there he was that perfect boy with fluffy black hair and that perfect smile. He sat behind me so as I was sitting I made sure to throw my skirt up a bit so he could see everything he was going to be getting after class

Finally class was coming to an end but I felt nervous as I turned around he looked at the clock then looked back at me with a smirk I turned back around blushing the bell rang as he gripped my ponytail and said "you know where to be" as he walked out of the classroom I gathered all my stuff and started to walk to the bathroom, fuck am I really about to do this? I thought to myself well here goes nothing as I made sure no one was looking I slipped into the boys bathroom I didn't see him, did he stand me up? god what a dick as I started to leave someone grabbed me by my neck and said where do u think your going I dropped my bag and was thrown against the wall I looked up and it was him I smiled and said "thought you were standing me up" I looked away blushing but he grabbed my face and said "now why would I go and do such a thing to a pretty girl like you hm?"
he grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer to him he slipped his tongue in my mouth and started to go down kissing my neck chest stomach thighs I could feel a cold chill going through my whole body when he lifted up my skirt he started to circle my clit I was about to moan when he put his hand over my mouth while using the other he said you can't be loud sweetheart or we might get caught as he then slipped a finger on the entrance playing around I grabbed his hand and said "please go in I can't handle much more" he then looked up at me and said "whatever you want sweetheart heart just don't be loud" he then put 3 fingers in licked all over my clit at the same time I couldn't take it I moaned he looked up at me "that was pretty loud" he stood up when we heard keys coming toward the bathroom shit shit shit I fucked up he pushed me into a stall closing and locking it behind him there were footsteps for a few seconds but they slowly passed by "that was a close one" I said "on your knees" he said with a strict tone " I told you not to be loud" I got on my knees and he unzipped his pants and his hard cock came out " I think you know what to do from here don't you sweetheart?" I started to give him a handy while sucking the tip then he grabbed my ponytail and put it all in my mouth he threw his head back and quietly groaned with pleasure after a few head bops he cummed on my face.

"I would say that was fun" he said with a grin "my house tonight?" I said "what kind of guy would I be to say no?"