𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗠

(Warning: Ayumu being a 📯🦵 lil 💩)

"Thanks for the help." y/n said with an apologetic smile as she stood at the Grand Narukami Shrine with Yae, "I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't arrived in time."

Yae smiled then gave the unconscious Ayumu and Aether a wary look, "In all honesty, I'm also glad I got there in time. Those two sure took a beat down. Let me guess... Ayumu?"

"Yep, he called the dude a fifth grader."

"Mmm... can't blame him for that one."

The events which had played out during their time in the Delusion Factory were... interesting.

To put it simply, Aether and Ayumu got thrashed.

Yae arrived just in time to offer a lil something called a Gnosis in exchange for their safety which Scaramouche reluctantly agreed to.

Yae and y/n were left to drag the duo to the Narukami Shrine and now they were waiting for them to awaken.

One problem, the shrine was a lil crowded...

Since literally everyone on Narukami Island was taking shelter there, unable to stay in the city due to the two dueling Gods throwing hands there.

From the shrine, y/n could see just how much of a wreck her home was. The sky was dark with clouds as white hot lightning rained down on the city and raging vortexes tore up house while throwing debris.

"Look at this place..." y/n murmured, "It's a wreck! They're seriously still going at it? After all this time?"

"It would seem so." Yae sighed.

The h/c haired simp stared at the mess which was Narukami Island, fingernails digging into her palms and drawing blood as she tried to think of a solution.

"That Osial dude knows y/n." Ayumu suddenly spoke up, sitting up abruptly and scaring the living 💩 out of y/n, "What if we get her close enough to talk to him?"

"Ayumu?!" y/n shrieked.

"Good idea." Aether also agreed, sitting up, "But what about the Raiden Shogun? Wouldn't she still be trying to fight?"

"Aether?!" y/n shouted, "You're both awake?""

Just like that??? Tf???

The duo pondered in silence.

"I've got an idea!" Ayumu exclaimed then grinned at Aether, "Say, Blondilocks, how would you feel about fighting our good ol' Shogun alongside me?"

Both y/n and Aether looked mortified, "...what?"

"Hey y/n! Paimon's back!!" Paimon exclaimed, floating on over with a plate of onigiri, "Oh! Aether and Ayumu are awake! Uh... why do Aether and y/n looks so terrified?"

Ayumu gave the pixie a smile, "Hehe, I've got an idea as to how we can get those gods to stop fighting!"

"An idea?" Paimon echoed, "Alright, let's hear it!"

By the time Ayumu finished explaining, Yae was chuckling while y/n, Aether and Paimon gave the pink haired young man looks of disbelief.

"You want us..." Aether began, gesturing to himself then Ayumu, "To fight the Raiden Shogun. A whole God."

Ayumu nodded, "Yep~! While y/n calms Osial down by, I dunno, promising the good suck or something. You know what I mean?"

"WHAT?!" y/n demanded, face heating up.

Ayumu tilted his head at his friend, "Hm? That'd be normal, right? From the way he looks at you, I assumed that the two of you have done it tons of times."