Another man's cum dripping out of her pussy during a party.

I always knew I was into swinging. My wife was fairly promiscuous during her dating period before we met, she's a catch and I didn't wish to restrict her just because we were together. And besides, I wanted to keep her hot and sexy, and knew by letting her be free, I could fulfill my own fantasies.

I am bisexual and saw swinging as a means of sharing that side of my sexuality with her. So the swinging for me was less about being able to fuck other women and more about being able to get naked with the male in a couple we met.

After time, and a few adventures I started arranging for us to meet single men and preferably those that were at least bi curious.

I listed us on dating apps, there was one very handsome guy that I had been speaking to on and off via email and text.

He said he was openly bi and I was keen to meet him with my wife and then perhaps have sex with him one on one.

I set it up that my wife and the bi guy would meet first for a drink on a school night so that she could check him out but with play deferred until a future date if that's what she wanted.

She met and liked him and we arranged to meet the following Saturday afternoon.

This was the evening that we were hosting a going away party for a friend. The guy came over to our house and we opened some wine and went up to our bedroom where he took control of the situation and undressed my wife. It was insane watching them in their own little world not caring that I was there and watching. I started to jerk off, lying on the bed fascinated by how differently my wife was behaving with this stud than when we were together.

It was like an animal had been unleashed.

He had a beautiful large cock and I loved seeing him grow hard and climb into top of and my wife before entering her. Her gasp as he forcibly fucked her was astonishing. I loved kneeling and wanking slowly all the while and reached out to cup his balls as he banged her really quite hard. Much harder than I would ever fuck and it was super arousing to hear my wife responding with real pleasure.

She lost control and was begging him for more and harder. This sent him over the edge and I heard him cumming hard.

This was never discussed prior and no permission had been given but it was clear that there was not going to be any other outcome.

We were only about an hour away from our guests arriving, so after some pleasantries, our bi friend went to shower and I joined him under the water to have a few minutes enjoying his naked body and telling him how horny it had been to see him servicing my wife as he had.

We got along great and he said goodbye to us both on great terms.

I got dressed and went downstairs to prepare and soon people were ringing the doorbell and I went into full host mode putting to one side the amazing sights that I had just been part of. My wife came down eventually dressed only in a little black dress and looking radiant. About an hour into the party, we found ourselves both in the pantry where wine was being chilled. My wife smiled and took my hand and placed it under her dress and between her legs.

She was naked and her cunt was dripping. She grinned at me mischievously as I realised that she was still dripping with our friend's cum.

She hadn't showered not wanting to lose the new load that had been sprayed deep inside her. Suffice to say, I could not wait for our guests to leave that evening and when finally they did, we went to bed and I went down on my wife as she lay with her legs wide open.

She just loved the expression on my face that I wanted to taste, I begged her for more, she came and squat over my face talking dirty to me as I licked her cunt and she reminded me of just how good it had been to fuck and how big he was and what a filthy slut she is to have taken his cum.

When I got to finally fuck her after that, she was still so loose from earlier, but her being so wet, I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

Such an incredible, life-changing experience and one that has left me craving more of that kind of sex for the rest of my life.