New Girl

Toni's POV

"Wake up Toni!" my mother shouted from downstairs, "You don't want to be late for your first day," I groaned and got up.

I went to the bathroom, turned on the shower and got in. The hot water was running on my back, relieving the stress I'm feeling. My parents and I moved to Riverdale yesterday because my father got a new job here. Of course I'm happy for him but I had to deal with the consequences of leaving my friends and reputation I had back at my old town.
I need to start again, clean slate...
HOW TF AM I MEANT TO DO THAT!!!

My thoughts were interrupted when the water turned cold, "I hate when that happens," I thought. After washing my body, I got out the shower and started changing into my outfit for today. Just a shirt and jeans. Simple. The last thing I wanna do is stand out.

After I finished changing, I went downstairs and ate breakfast. After I finished eating, I put my bowl in the sink and went upstairs to brush my teeth. Then I got my bag and walked to school.

I got there pretty early, as the principal wanted to see me. When I entered, many eyes instantly turned to me, I must admit that I am quite the catch so I wasn't surprised about this reaction from everyone. I just walked down the corridor with a massive smirk on my face and finally reached the principal's office. There was an old guy, who probably was the principal and a red headed dude.

"You must be Antoinette Topaz," the old guy said to me with his hand outstretched in front of me.
"I go by Toni actually, Toni Topaz," I replied shaking his hand.
"Okay Toni," he said, "Well this is Archie Andrews and he will give you a tour around the school." Archie looked at me with a big smile.

"Come on Topaz," he said already walking out the office. He started showing me all the classrooms and talking about how half the teachers were pedophiles. He also told me about the affair he had with one of them and said how they had sex in her classroom, you can guess how uncomfortable I felt.

We then reached the gym. He started talking about all the different sports teams there are and that he was the captain of the football team, reminding me that I need to ask him about tryouts. We saw the cheerleaders called 'The River Vixens' rehearsing on the other side of the gym.

Archie started talking about how great they are and how they are the World Champions of Cheerleading, but his words became a muffle when my eyes met this beautiful... NO!!!
Stunning... NO!!!
THIS GORGEOUS REDHEAD.
No, not stupid Archibald Andrews. But this gorgeous girl, who was absolutely beautiful.

I started hitting Archie's chest, making him squeal. "OWWWW!!!!!!!" He's so weak, HOW IS HE THE CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM. I stopped his dramatic scene and asked,

"Andrews, who is she?" while pointing at the girl. He stopped complaining and just looked at the girl and smirked. He glanced at me before looking at the girl again.

"That is Cheryl Blossom. Student Body President, HBIC, captain of The River Vixens and GAY AF!"
I just kept staring at her and smiling. Then Archie added "She's also single," nudging my arm.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted with a loud whistle. "YOU WEEBS OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" The redhead screamed. "PRACTICE IS OVER!" When she finished her screaming session, all the vixens started making their way to the locker room. Some saw me and stared at me as if I was a piece of meat. I barely noticed any of them as my eyes were only on a certain redhead.

She was just shaking her head, obviously annoyed with everyone messing about. She kept ruffling her perfect red hair, trying to keep calm and collective. She honestly looked adorable. I didn't even notice how long I was staring for until our eyes locked like magnets and how she was now looking at me. She looked at me up and down, then a cheeky smirk appeared on her face. Suddenly, I felt a kick on my back. I fell face first onto the cold floor. After the pain all over the front of my body faded away, I turned around and saw Archie lifting up a raven hair girl and spinning her around. He noticed me on the ground and gasped. He put the girl on the ground and helped me up.