𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗮

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

Y/n's life continued business as usual after that strange encounter with that knight.

She kept it at the back of her mind, figuring it'd be important for later, and just kept enjoying her *likely temporary* life as an adventurer. Personally, she liked the danger that came with it.

But at the same time...

'These enemies are kind weak.' y/n thought staring down at the treasure hoarders as they rolled around in agony, "Mister Captain Sir was much stronger. Much, much stronger. Like a terrifying beast."

Y/n paused, thinking for a long second.

"But what kind of beast keeps hamsters in his coat pockets?"

The dragon lady shrugged to herself before grabbing the treasure hoarders by their feet, "You all are coming with me. Pretty sure those knights have been looking for you troublemakers."

Back into Mondstadt y/n went, dragging the dazed treasure hoarders through the streets of the city as she made her way to the Knights of Favonius headquarters. The knights out front were understandably frightened when they saw the young woman approaching.

"Hello there!" she chirped, "I believe you were searching for these three? They were up to no good when I caught them stealing a traveling merchant's goods, so I figured I'd hand 'em over to you."

"I, wait, huh??" the knight out front demanded as y/n walked away, unbothered and uninterested in what would happen to the treasure hoarders next.

She finished her long day of work, headed back to Angel's Share, and took to enjoying another warm cup of milk with a delighted look upon her face.

'What a nice day. Still not sure what I'm waiting for, but I don't mind the idleness.' y/n thought with a pleased little smile, 'My mind has been a lot clearer these days too! Mondstadt seems more and more familiar too!'

Yes. Much more familiar.

Y/n smiled down at her cup of milk.
'Hehe, Ludi Harpastum is coming up in a couple of months. Maybe, if I return to Snezhnaya before then, I can convince Lord Dottore to bring me back to attend!'

Usually, the thought of going to a fun festival with the Harbinger would fill her with excitement and cause her tai to sway. But... not this time.

Actually, her thoughts rarely wandered to Dottore these days and there was a constant feeling of sorrow and guilt looming over her shoulders.

One that thoughts of Dottore didn't seem to ease.

The dragon lady set down her cup with a sigh, resting her head on top of her hands with a pout.
"Humph... how confusing."

"Something troubling you?"

"Whoa!" y/n jerked and looked to her side with wide eyes and raised brows, "You scared me!"

Periwinkle eyes!
Blue hair!
Oh my goodness, such pretty eyes!

"Wait a second, I know you!" y/n gasped, pointing at the young man, "You're that alcoholic dude who was wallowing in his own misery the other day!"