A family tradition, UNO around the dinner table, i wagered my wife.

A family tradition, UNO around the dinner table. My brother-in-law and I wanted to up the stakes, so I wagered my wife. Then things snowballed.

Winner gets my wife, loser I takes his, my sister-in-law.

I was searching through the cabinets for a deck of UNO cards when I shouted to my brother-in-law.

"Let's up the stakes, make the game more interesting. The winner gets the other's wife."

He yelled, laughing, "Yah, let's wife-swap," as my wife and sister-in-law overheard, looked over and laughed.

"What does that mean?"

Stunned, I fumbled for my words, not really sure how to answer. You see, I always joke around with my wife, talking about sharing her, and I haven't hidden this fetish during our bedroom play either. How much it would turn me on to see her get fucked.

So the joke was on.

It was to bet our wives, raise the stakes. Everybody wins.

I turned to my wife, she could read into my face. I looked shocked and embarrassed as my face fell red. She stood there with a half-smile, patiently waiting for my explanation.

She broke the silence, "I would actually enjoy that, would get to watch a movie, drink wine... "

My brother in law John was a big wine connoisseur, my sister-in-law said the same. She has the same entrepreneurial spirit as I do.

"We'd get so much business done, and it wouldn't be so bad. They have an awesome gym in the basement."

Now, Sophia, my wife has a good sense of humour and doesn't take things like this too seriously. She laughed.

"Let me get this straight, so if a wife swap happens. The other person gets the loser's wife. Seems like a prize still."

I saw a sparkle in her eye as she waited for my response. I laughed it off and started shuffling the deck Uno cards, cut the deck and sat down at the dining room table.

Sophia turned, letting her long brown hair whip around as she walked out of the room to check on the kids, showing us that sexy wiggle in her ass as she walked away.

Our sex life was hot, we pushed the envelope a few times to keep the fire going.

The game went on, round after round.
I won some and lost some. My mind drifted, I began to wonder if this was an opportunity for Sophia and me to try some different stuff. More along the lines of upping the spice in our marriage.

She certainly seemed curious when I mentioned it earlier, the thought of it gave her a bigger smile, so it was a good start.

Sophia and Lana joined us at the table. She smiled at me with a heat in her eyes I had not seen in a long time.

"Shouldn't the winner take both women home?" Lana asked.

"That's just greedy though, let's just say the other sister is a consolation prize."

Her body looked hot today, she had this glow. I smiled back and looking at Sophia "You're safe for one more round."

I couldn't tell for sure, but she must've been stewing on the idea about me betting her, and losing to John, or the taboo of wife/swapping with her sister.

Sophia's feet pressed against mine under the table, I could tell she was turned on because she kept rubbing.

I leaned over, and I casually asked, "what would you do if I did bet you and lost?"

Sophia looked up, half grinning, "well, would have to pay off your debt. After all, a deal is a deal, right?"

Laughing, I told her, "Well, you might just have to eat those words someday."