Eliminated

Eliminated

 “Please dad please! I will be with my whole grade!” begged 10th grader Amanda Hyland.

 “It’s too dangerous in Rhome, not without me.”Amanda’s dad said.

“Ever since mom died you have been so protective over me and everybody. You need to let it go!” I yelled as I stormed out of the living room.

Amanda ran to her room and sat on her bed.

 I have been saving up for this school trip for 2 years and now I can’t go! We are suppose  to leave tomorrow morning at 7 o’clock, right after my dad leaves for his 3 day business trip in Florida.

She laid there for a few minutes thinking.

 What if I leave for the airport right before he leaves and get home right before he does? I have one problem; I am supposed to be staying at my Grandma’s house while he’s away. I have an idea.

“Ring, ring, ring, ring….hello?”

 “Hi Grandma this is Amanda, I was just calling to tell you that I won’t be staying at your house anymore, dads flight got canceled.”

“Oh what a pity, I made cookies just for you, I guess we will have to eat them ourselves! Well I have to go sweet heart love you!” Grandma said sweetly.

“Love you too!” I yelled before she hung up.

I went into my small, messy room and started to pack.

Hmmm I’ll need three pairs of white socks, two pairs of undies, one red dress, one pair of shorts, and a yellow tank top, a pair of colorful overalls and shampoo and conditioner. I’m all set.

9 hours later my dad walked in my room and gave me a good bye kiss and told me my grandma would pick me up soon. As soon as I heard the door slam I knew I had to get up and drive to the airport to meet my class mates.

“Hey you made it! Did your dad finally go through with it?! My best friend Lexis yelled from 30 feet away.

“Um yeah sort of.” I said slowly and quietly.

Chapter 2

Expect the Unexpected”

We got on the plane and I sat next to Lexis. We talked about all the stuff we were going to do when we got there.

Finally, we are here. We rode a bus to our hotel; I got to room with Lexis. We unpacked our stuff and we all met down in the lobby. I went and sat down by the fountain and I noticed a guy in his 20’s staring at me looking up and down my body. I felt uncomfortable, so I moved closer to my group. We went to see statues at a museum. Then we went to a wishing fountain and I saw a reflection in the water, it looked familiar. It looked like the man that was staring at me back in the lobby, brown hair, blue eyes, and very tall. Maybe he’s following me or he could be a tourist just like us. The next morning I woke up to a man knocking on my door.

“Yes?” I yelled.

“Room service” yelled a deep voice.

“Coming!” I said as I threw on my red dress.

I walked to the door and looked through the hole, it was that guy! The guy that has been following me. I paced around for minutes wondering if he will just leave.

“Hello? Are you there?” he yelled.

I pushed  911 on my phone and hid my phone behind my back and answered the door.

Chapter 3

Beware

                                  “Hi, I was just wondering if you were doing alright with towels and pillows” he asked as he went to the side and look behind my head into our room.