Chapter 1: How they met.

*bit of a note here this is supposed to b bad and this is supposed to be a joke if u couldn't tell and yas!! enjoy reading ig*

*another note IK THIS IS SHORT SYOP IT*

One day, Sonic was walking through the town with his best friend, Tails. They were walking for quite a bit and started to get tired. "Hey Sonic! There's a coffee shop near by, let's go and settle down there!" Sonic liked the idea and the two friends walked into the coffee shop. Sonic and Tails sat at a table after ordering their coffee. They were both having a conversation when suddenly someone walked in. A big, red, fluffy man took a step inside and Sonic looked at him in pure lust. That red fur gave Sonic butterflies. Sonic admired the red figure for maybe a good minute until Tails snapped him out of it. "You aren't gay are you..." asked Tails. "What no I love pussy" Sonic replied. "It's okay if you're gay Sonic I don't really care." Tails said. After awhile, the waiter walked to Sonic and Tails' table and served their coffee. They both drank their coffees and talked for a bit until they decided to continue their walk around town. They payed for their coffees and left. Sonic was still thinking about the red fluffy man who walked in. He thought he was so hot that he wanted to bang his brains out, or even the other way around. After enough walking the two headed their way back to their homes. "Well bye Sonic! See you soon!" Tails said as the two made their seperate ways. Sonic walked home STILL thinking about the red man. He just couldn't get him out his head. "Who was he and why was he so hot..." Sonic said to himself. He finally got home and relaxed. He took a nice shower and put his matching minecraft creeper pajamas on and went to sleep. "man that mf was so fine"