Introduction

I do not own any pictures but I did make the cover. Also, this is only a "one-shot," so I'm not sure if I really want to continue this series so it will be up to you guys, if you want me to keep writing this then I will, but I won't be doing it weekly since I got other things to do.

I never thought I would fall in love, but it happened. He was everything, I thought he was out of my league but look at us now, we are married and I am currently 8 months pregnant with a girl. I am grateful for Ash, he's my hope. I'll tell you how it all happened but for that, I need to start from the beginning, enjoy our journey!

I was born with psychic powers and because of that, I was called a witch, the devil's child. I liked it, the idea of being feared joyed me to my core because all my life I was treated like a slave because of my own father. My mother died giving birth to me and because of that my father blamed me, he hated me and I hated him back. It was not until I was 7 years old that he finally snapped and left our house and never came back...

The only thing I had now was my abra that had been with me since I was born. I always loved psychic pokemon, they help express myself, but I still had a big problem. I was still a child and had no money, all that's left was my house and I knew that it would soon be taken away. So I started to gather information and found out there were illegal underground pokemon battles that I could go to, but I had to disguise myself because I was only a child. Of course, I had no experience with battering so I cheated a little by using my powers and made it all the way to the finals.

I could see the frustration on my opponent's face, me and abra's strategy was to let abra teleport repeatedly and I use my powers to trip the other opposing pokemon. I won and left as soon as possible. I trained myself every day, started to build a team, and became a well-known threat in parts of Kanto. It was not until I was 10 years old that I got a visit from the Kanto region champion, Lance. He offered me to be a gym leader at the Saffron city gym. I agreed and that was when my legacy was forged. I was called "The Witch of the Kanto", a power pokemon trainer that broke the dreams of many trainers. I had it all, wealth, power, respect, and an amazing reputation.

I was a gym leader for 6 years until I stepped down when my 17th birthday came along. I had big plans for the future, I wanted to build reputations in every single pokemon region, I wanted to be feared and well known across the world. I am already highly intelligent but I need to have proof of some form of education or else I will be a laughing stock. I guess high school is a good place to start.

"Now, where to look, so many schools to choose from," I said while scrolling through a book of schools across Kanto. It was harder than you think looking for a suitable school because people were scared of me. I already went to 24 different high schools and I got turned down by each one. It was either everyone was too scared of me, or I was too smart, and maybe even that, "I was too high class for our average school." It was annoying as hell, I didn't care what school I went to unless it was a public school. I just needed to have records that I went to school. I kept scrolling and found this one high school that was near where my old house was. I called the school and set up a meeting for tomorrow.

I was right in front of the school door the next day, the name of this school was "Fushigina High School." A boy opened the door for one, he was in the school's uniform and he had black hair, hazel eyes, strange bushy hair, light brown skin, and for some reason it looked like he had lighting bolts on his cheeks.

"Are you just going to stand there, come in," he said.

Hmph. "You shouldn't casually talk to me like that, child," I said sternly.

"We are the same age, anyway come in," he said while sighing.

I followed him into the building and he started leading me to the principal's office. We entered the office.