Falling For My Step-brother's Best Friend (A Liam Payne Short Story)

Kelly's POV:

It was the first day of summer my father knocks on my door.

"Sweetie, wake up. I got big news to tell you" He shouts through the door. I rolled over and get up. I changed into some clothes and walked downstaris. I found my dad waiting in the kitchen. 

"What you want to tell me?" I asked him.

"Anne and I are getting married" he said wtih a huge smile. OKAY NOW IM IN SHOCK. Im happy for my father and all but I am not looking forward to have HARRY STYLES FROM ONE DIRECTION as my step-brother. For one I don't like him or the band that much. But my dad has been dating Anne for 2 years and is really happy so I guess I can give it a shout. My mom died when I was 5. Im glad dad found somone he can be happy with. At less he isn't mopeing around the house being all depressed. 

"Thats great dad, Im so happy for you" I finally answered him. He smiled back. 

                                                                        Harry's POV:

"YOUR WHAT?" I yelled.

"I'm getting married" my mom said again. GEEEZ im shocked and not happy now.

"AWWW, I'm so happy for you mom" my older sister Gemma says hugging mom. Great so mom and George are now getting married which means Im getting a new nerdy sister. I've met her once and I knew right away I didn't like her. She wore jeans and a white t-shirt. She also was wearing big black glasses which alot of nerds wear. Plus she got the brain of one too. I went to my room and called the boys. 

"So he finally asked her" Zayn says, I can tell he was smirking.

"Thats great" Liam addes on.

Yeah I guess" I can tell my voice wasn't happy.

"Hazza are you not happy?" Louis asked me.

"Im happy for her but.." I started trailing off.

"BUT WHAT, you mom is finally happy and your getting another sister" Niall braks on the phone.

"I know. I'm glad mom is happy. I just don't like the new sister" I said.

"And whys that? Just because you met her 2 years ago doesn't mean she's like that now. For all you know she could of changed." Liam explains. GEEZ I hate it when he is right. The day I met her I called the boys and told them. I even told them what she looked like. Yeah I was making fun of her which Liam yelled at me for. 

"Just give her a chance" Liam went on saying. The boys hanged up and Gemma entered my room.

"They are here" she says with a smile. Looks like she happy she getting a little sister. 

                                                                          Kelly's POV:

We left for England that morning. We arrive in England by 12:00 pm. When we got the house, Anna and Gemma were waiting outside.

"Im glad you made it safely" Anna says smiling.

"Me to babe" my dad replies and kisses her on the lips. GEEZ must you do that in front of me. I went to take the bags out of the car.

"Harry come help Kelly with the bags" Anna yelled into the house.

"Its fine. I don't need help" I lied.

"No. She can do it herself" Harry replied. I notcied he had his band over. I also saw the look Harry got from the boys. I laughed to myself. I took the bags out the car and carried them up to the door. Of course I can barly see where I am going. I reached for the steps. I feel myself become unbalanced and fell backwards. All the bags fell to the ground and I was as well. Harry started to laugh until one of the boys hit him.