Coming Soon!

Going For Gold is an Olympic novella that will be coming out in Fabruary/March 2022.

Lylah Herring is the fastest and one of the most decorated skier in the world. She got her first Olympic Gold at fifteen, and the other three quickly followed. She was on top of the world, completely unstoppable and only better, when the unthinkable happened. A loose binding on her ski caused her to fall and slam into a tree on her last run at the World Cup. When she woke up three weeks later in a hospital bed, she was lucky to be alive. After months of agonizing hard work and determination, she's back and she's on the hunt for another Gold. Her comeback is splashed all over the headlines, and the entire world is watching as she arrives in her hometown of Vail, Colorado for the 2022 Olympic Games. All she can think about is getting back on the slope in her first competitive race since her accident. 

Blake Shipman is looking forward to a quiet few weeks in Colorado to cheer on his sister, Kennedy, as she goes for back-to-back Olympic Gold medals in the women's slalom. The entire town is abuzz with the news of Lylah Herring's comeback and the renewed rivalry between her and his sister and it has his entire family on edge, but the only thing on his mind in hitting the slopes himself and hiding out after a rough break-up. 

When Blake bumps into Lylah, she is hell bent on staying away from him so she can focus on her race. Despite her best efforts, fate seems to keep throwing them together and her resolve slowly starts to disappear. Blake is loud and irritating and relentless, but she can't help but feel butterflies in her stomach when he smiles at her. He's helping her relax, and with the stress and her fear of the race rising, she can use all of the help she can get. But she doesn't know that he is Kennedy's brother, and when she finds out, it could jeopardize everything. 

Lylah is up tight and seems to have a serious thing against having any kind of fun at all, but Blake is determined to show her a good time. She's witty and vivacious, and those eyes of hers are what dreams of made of. She doesn't let him get away with his usual games, and somehow that makes him more interested. The only problem is that she thinks he's here as a ski school instructor, and has no idea his sister is her biggest competition. As Blake helps Lylah prepare for the race, he's pulled in opposite directions. His sister and the girl he's starting to fall for are at odds, and if when what he's been doing comes out, neither one of them will probably speak to him again.