yellow

author's note at the end

The feeling of someone looking at you all soft and wanting your attention 24/7. That is the best feeling that you can possibly ever feel. The tiny smiles or the soft giggles she gives you when you guys are talking, or the subtle glances and lingering touches she lands on you. You feel special. Like you are the only one she does it with, makes you feel like you are the only one she adores.

In reality, she actually does it with everyone. Certain people, in different ways but they all feel the same. When she's with Dahyun, she would hug her and kiss her on the cheek. Ruffled up her hair and kissed her knuckles.

When she's with Mina, or Tzuyu, or Jihyo— God, she does it with everyone. You realised. It hurts to watch, pains your mind because you realise- fuck— she does it with everyone. Not just you.

Everyone.

Everyone else.

Not only you.

Unfortunately, you can not help but fall.

Fall into the deep void of one sided love. Your gut-wrenching feelings make you feel nauseous and empty. Knowing that you can never find someone else like her because she is the only one that can understand how you really feel. However, she can never find out how you really feel about her.

Even though she's your yellow, she can be other different colours you see her as. Blue,

Grey

Pink

Red.

Grey when your day doesn't include her usuals, Momoring-yah have you eaten? Momoring do you want yogurt? Momoring good night, I love you.

Minatozaki Sana.

Your soulmate, your other half, your sun, your stars, your epitome of the colour Yellow.

After you come to realise, you start to drift away from her. Distancing yourself even though it hurts. Whenever she hugs you, you gave her bunch of excuses just to avoid her contact.

"I need to feed Boo and Dobby, I'll be right back."

You could not be in the same room as her. You chose to ignore her disappointed look after being rejected.

And so, after weeks of avoiding the only person you go to for comfort, you guys became distant. None of the girls dared to interrupt the elephant in the room. It is like an unspoken rule. Even though they knew how close both of you guys are and it felt off not seeing both of you attached to the hip. This is the first time you guys have not talked for weeks after five years.

However, it didn't last. Someone had to speak up. And that someone is Mina.

"Momo-chan," she whispered when she saw you alone in the kitchen.

It was four in the morning, you were holding a cup of tea, barely awake and pondering about your life and how pathetic it is. You did not realise Mina was in the kitchen after hearing her light footsteps and soft sigh when she saw you.

You looked at her with tears in your eyes. She stared back with pity, knowing well of the situation without even asking what went wrong. She spread her arms wide, a sign of invitation for a hug of comfort. It made you teared up even more because of how much it reminded you of Sana's hugs. God you missed them so much.

She pulled you to her chest. Lightly caressing your hair as she softly rubbed your back.

"She looks depressed without you Momo-chan. Both of you do. Don't hold whatever you're feeling in. It hurts more when words are not being said."

You listened to her.

Mina has always been the one that understands you both better than the rest. That is the spark between the J-line of course. The three of you hold a special bond. That is what makes you guys MiSaMo in the first place.

Even though you and Sana are a year older than Mina, she's still the most mature between you three. You guys just love to baby her, but when it comes to problems, she is the first one to know before the other.

Now, she can see through the both of you like clear glass.

"Try to talk to her alright. If you need anything, I'll be here."

She lightly pat your head.

-

a/n: this is probably going to be a three shot
i miss writing
and im sorry if there are grammar errors
trying to make an effort to improve my english :)
hope you samo stans are healthy and well fed